[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name books that teach you how to persuade, change and influence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: persuade change influence.jpg (583KB, 1200x1140px) Image search: [Google]
persuade change influence.jpg
583KB, 1200x1140px
Name books that teach you how to persuade, change and influence people. So far I have 'How to Win Friends and Influence People'. This will be my first read. What else would /lit/ recommend? Pic related.
>>
It's a talent, sorry.
>>
>>8746707
Fuck your fixed mindset. Have fun being perpetually immature.

>>8746686
Manufacturing Consent desu. Fuck your small league.
>>
>>8746713
However, I see you have a budding talent to win people over.
>>
The Art of the Deal
>>
>>8746707
My own way of thinking proves this mindset to be false. If there is a knowledge it can be taught and applied.
>>
>>8746734
OK why don't you go teach a mentally retarded African infant inter-universal Teichmuller theory?
>>
>>8746734
internet tough guy doesn't require much know-how
>>
>>8746713
>>8746726
Thank you and thank you. Will check them out. If you guys have any more suggestions I'd love to hear them.
>>
>>8746741
haha, the "you can be anything you want to if you just put your mind to it" is the dirtiest trick to play on the naive
>>
>>8746741
>>8746742
>theories
Holy shit /lit is full of pansies. Triggered as fuck hahaha.
>>
>>8746746
Tell that to Trump faggot.
>>
>>8746746
Also tell that to Hitler and everybody else that went against the grain. You stay put in your corner, NEET. Don't dare come out into the rel world, it's too scary for you.
>>
>>8746726
Fuck your Trump book. It wasn't even accurate or written by him, and the author flat out regretted it.

>>8746723
Fuck your talent twice. I worked my ass off to become this much of an overly-assertive asshole.
>>8746734
Of course it's false. We have aptitudes based on cross-application of skills from other skillsets. People mistake that for talent, and get spooked by their perceived giftedness into developmental stasis.

>>8746741
Fuck your strawman. Your nebulous retardation probably inhibits intellectual growth. High powered mental retardation could result in a net fixed intelligence. This doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>8746686
Influence: the psychology of persuasion
>>
>>8746752
They're on the way to success.
>>
>>8746757
You've just motivated me to be the best you I can be.
>>
>>8746768
feigning certainty
>>
File: 19-26-57-220px-Socrates_Louvre.jpg (20KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
19-26-57-220px-Socrates_Louvre.jpg
20KB, 220x293px
>>8746686
>sophists
>>
>>8746768
What's the point of being able to persuade, change and influence people if your personality is so weak, insecure and sad that you feel the need to anaphorically repeat 'fuck' to dismiss what is slightly acerbic constructive criticism?

Your psyop social climber bullshit won't work if you're not confident as a person.

Source: been there done that, I was 15 too once
>>
>>8747061
How's 20 treating you?
>>
>>8746686
>Name books that teach you how to persuade, change and influence people.
You could probably become better at it, but you are still limited by - yes - talent (for lack of a better word).
Would think that practice is much more helpful than reading. I suppose it could help a tiny bit.
>>
>>8747061
that is not me. i am op. disregard that faggot.
>>
>>8747256
Fuck your adhoms.
>>8747061
Fuck your attitude.
>>
>>8747256
i'm not the guy you're responding to
>>
>>8747061
>anaphoric

I like you.
>>
>>8747272
>i'm not the guy you're responding to
I am not even the guy you were responding to
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.