[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does EVERY female booktuber care more about their shelf than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
Why does EVERY female booktuber care more about their shelf than the actual books they read?

Their shelves are always full of shitty knick-knacks and are draped in Christmas lights. When they review books, they always talk superficially about how the story was "really good" and how the cover was pretty. They always have entire rows of unread Penguin library edition books, or the cloth bound classics.

Also, when they review classic books and discuss their favourite classics, they're always YA-tier pleb ones like Dickens, Austen, Bronte, Orwell etc.

Someone please recommend me a good female booktuber, they can't all be like this.

I can think of one, maybe two that are "pretty good".
>>
>"What is a book that changed your life?"
>It would have to be Harry Potter, or Game of Thrones!
>>
>>8746487
>Someone please recommend me a good female booktuber, they can't all be like this.
Why do you want one you fucking retard ?
>>
>>8746487
Dickens is good you mongloid
>>
>>8746505
Dickens is a fucking hack, just like you, you slimy cunt
>>
>>8746510
Sorry pleb, A Tale of Two Cities is high tier and you know it
>>
the people who review the most common books get the most hits, who would have thought
>>
>>8746487
You are looking for a girlfriend. They are looking for attention. I say you deserve each other.
>>
>>8746510
What are you fucking gay? Dickens is top tier comfy lit.
>>
>Not enjoying the simplicity and almost asmr-pleasantry of cute girls rambling nonsensically about books
What are you fucking gay?
If you want a "lit-approved" gf you can jerk off to imagining yourself with then please kindly kill your sleeve
>>
>>8746487
Remember that book tubers are a group of people who are interested in telling you about what they're reading as if you care. This already removes normies, shut-ins, true believers, and in it to learn people and leaves mostly narcissists, white knights, hippies, and other arrogant assholes.
>>
>>8746487
This >>8746499
It's like going through a dumpster and asking why it's all trash.
It's like searching for the "next great American novel".
>>
File: VictorianSisters03.jpg (104KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
VictorianSisters03.jpg
104KB, 1000x667px
Why would anyone ever take the time to watch a video of some stranger with no credentials rambling about books?
>>
>>8746487

You've spent a great amount of time and energy on this
>>
>>8746487
Just listen to this goddess, an try to relax.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSSgQkVzR_0
>>
I guess the Youtube book review genre just naturally attracts the sort of person that feels compelled to tell everyone how misogynistic Dracula is because every female book reviewer that I've watched had that sort of horseshit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.