[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some books that seem to genuinely affirm life and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What are some books that seem to genuinely affirm life and the human condition as worthwhile?

Been feeling muh existential lately, would like to see something convincing that says putting up with all the bullshit that existence throws at you is somehow not so terrible.
>>
Frankl man's search for meaning

Transcendental thomism
>>
>>8741734
Nietzsche, of course.
>>
>>8741734
The Canterbury Tales.
>>
>>8741734
The Book of Ecclesiastes.
>>
>>8741734
The Karma Sutra
>>
>>8741745
Live to seig heil.
>>8741770
Live to joke around with peasants.
>>8741779
You cheeky cunt.
>>8741821
Live to fuck.

Decent list of reasons to live.
>>
>>8741734
Not literary at all really, but compellingly written and genuinely heartwarming. Filled with such simple and genuine joy.

'The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid' by Bill Bryson.
>>
my diary desu
we're each of us going to make it
>>
That depends. What level of fag are you?
>>
>>8741734
That's not Kiko, is it?
>>
>>8741850
>you cheeky cunt.
It's literally one of the most life-affirming books in the Bible, what the fuck is the problem dickhead
>>
The phenomenology of spirit
>>
Everybody Poops
>>
Spinoza
p
i
n
o
z
a
>>
The Grapes of Wrath
>>
I l i a d
l
i
a
d
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.