[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone else lost their childness? I was late to develop,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: taipei-taiwan.jpg (34KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
taipei-taiwan.jpg
34KB, 550x365px
has anyone else lost their childness? I was late to develop, but i remember thinking to myself, at 11 or 12 years old, ill never loose mmy sense of childness. and im 20, and its gone. ive never felt a sense of wonder or imagination in years. ive got a small glimpse at it when travelling and seeing a new environment. but ive never felt the same since childhood. how do i return to this state? what is some good literature to spark that since of wonder and curiosity and imagination that ive seen to have lost since puberty?
>>
>>8739801
>how do i return to this state?
Become a shitposter. It worked wonders for me.
>what is some good literature to spark that since of wonder and curiosity and imagination that ive seen to have lost since puberty?
My diary DESU.
>>
Magic mushrooms.
>>
>>8739822
This poster isn't joking. Do you do drugs? try smoking weed once a week or something. That's one of the reasons I don't do it anymore, it makes me into too much of a child. But if that's ideal for you, weed/other light drugs in small doses might work for you.
>>
>>8739801
>lost their childness
Absolutely. I had the same thoughts as you, that I could cling to it, but at 32 that sense of wonderment at the world is long gone. Nothing seems new or different or genuine, everything is just some other instance of the same generic archetype I've seen countless times before, and my hope for the future has also vanished. The longer you go on living the fewer the possibilities and potential as you get more cemented in whatever path you're own and come to see the realities of the world and that anything is absolutely not possible.

As to how to get it back? As soon find the philosopher's stone.
>>
Reminds me of this I found here a while ago. Liked it enough to save it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.