[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where should I start? already read animal farm, south of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1450815052527.jpg (3MB, 2955x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1450815052527.jpg
3MB, 2955x2308px
where should I start?

already read animal farm, south of the border west of the sun, slaughterhouse 5, and Fahrenheit 451
>>
>>8737145
bump
>>
>>8737145
by removing the trip
>>
>Where do I start
>Already tripfagging
Anon no.

Start with Siddhartha.
>>
>>8737145
the greeks you fucking tripfaggot
>>
>>8737145
A Christmas Carol
>>
File: top2016.jpg (3MB, 1820x4352px) Image search: [Google]
top2016.jpg
3MB, 1820x4352px
>>8737885
This.

And read The Master and Margarita or Siddhartha like suggested in this thread. Neither are long but are some of the most objectively /lit/ books
>>
>>8737145
Just can't get on with novellas. A poem, a short story, a novel, fine. They are the brunch of literature, neither one nor the other.

PS. Most of those "novellas" aren't novellas, they are short novels. Which is fine.
>>
Besides being novellas (well some of them at least) a lot of those have absolutely nothing in common

Notes From The Underground is good if you want a random selection though
>>
>>8738984
why all the fiction are you skairt of real lifes
>>
>>8739497
What did you expect? No one cites philosophy or history textbooks as the greatest literature of all time, and even so, Plato's Republic and Aurelius's Meditations are nonfiction and on there as well. It would be pretty funny for people to unironically read The Stranger for escapism

But I would agree with you, Kierkegaard makes real life seem pretty spooky
>>
>>8739509
>Kierkegaard

Is he really "the final boss of philosophy"?
>>
>>8739920
The only book of philosophy I've ever read was Fear and Trembling and I'm fairly confident in my grasp of it.

So no.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.