[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're reading Macbeth in class. I'm reading the part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20161114_091341.jpg (1MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161114_091341.jpg
1MB, 2880x2160px
We're reading Macbeth in class. I'm reading the part of Macbeth. How can I impress the class? What should I do to really show them my advanced understanding of the character?
>>
Talk about the word "equivocators"
>>
>>8730158
Show your total immersion into the material by speaking in your worst scottish accent for at least six months.
>>
>>8730158
Cold-resistance training with your privates
>>
Jesus, is this the kind of kid who comes to this place? By god.
>>
Practice reading outloud a lot. It's actually a skill most people don't have to do well. When most people read outloud they are hardly coherent and fumble over every other word.

Also work on a posh but strong British accent
>>
>>8730158
welp, any "loser" is macky B because it's a story about a guy who was happy with his life and let his wife convince him he needed more that he had and starts a bunch of shit that gets him haunted a kilt.

tl;dr macbeth is a beta who gets ghost-cucked by lady macky b & duncan_donuts
>>
>>8730158
Instead of doing it in the style of Mel Gibson from Braveheart, do it in the style of Begbie from Trainspotting

Will make it more interesting.
>>
>>8730158
Murder your teacher in his/her sleep.
>>
>>8730158
Impress the class? Why? To show how much of a virgin you are?
>>
>>8730835
But I have sex
>>
File: 1408505377681.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1408505377681.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
>>8730917
Me too buddy, me too
>>
>>8730158
No one is going to be impressed by you, anon. Best to make them fear you by taking it way too seriously.
>>
Best way to impress class is to not care about Macbooth at all
>>
>>8730158
Watch the History channel documentary on Hitler and the Occult, compare MacB to Hitler through the occult themes and failed rise to power. Argue this is a universal constant that will repeat every 100 years or so, thus Shakespeare had precognition of Hitler. Use monomyth/hero's journey to support that claim.
>>
>>8730158
Stare down the teacher and ask, "Where are the other two witches?"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.