[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lit/. First time posting here. I want to write my girl a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 11077-love-poems.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
11077-love-poems.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
Hey /lit/. First time posting here. I want to write my girl a love poem but the problem is I suck at writing can you give me some tips or help me write it ?
>>
ayyy baby u wan som fuk?
>>
>>8729228
You should write what you feel, because that's what you want to tell her. What good does it do you to have some /lit/ morons write it for you? She's going to know you didn't write it, be too polite to tell you, and always have that time you gave her a poem someone else wrote in the back of her mind whenever she's with you.
>>
Pick a meter. Iambic tetrameter is probably the easiest, at least that's what I default to. Then force words into that shit.
>>
>>8729228
oh God please don't actually write a girl a poem. We don't live in the good old days, bud, where we could rely on the purity and chastity of women, and where they were frowned upon for sleeping around. You can no longer show any weakness. She will immediately sniff you out and realize that you are able to be used.
>>
>>8729272
You must live a sad life. You probably look for people to use because you're a narcissist, and now assume that everybody wants to use you, leaving you incapable of forming meaningful relationships.
>>
>>8729272
we are already togheter man I'm not trying to get her. We have this thing were we write silly l ove emails to each other from time to time and I wanted to make one email a poem.
>>
>>8729228
That's cringe as fuck bro. Do yourself a favor and just write a letter or something.

>>8729272
kek nice one /r9k/
>>
>>8729278
check my prev post >>8729277
>>
>>8729272
Relax. Op and his gf are probably both sperg lords where this type of behavior will be well received.

Op - fuck off m8 /lit/ isn't here to tutor you in middle school romance irl shitposts
>>
>>8729282
oh shit my bad. Then just write whatever. If they're meant to be silly, then the quality of the poem doesn't really matter. Just make it rhyme and write whatever you want about her
>>
>>8729288
well yeah but I dont want it to sound like it was written by an autistic 6 year old. I guess I should just man up and write some shit nothing bad can come of it anyways.
>>
File: CATS.jpg (22KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
CATS.jpg
22KB, 600x250px
>>8729292
I got ya senpai:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
All my base
Are belong to you
>>
>>8729296
Fuck thats good anon-kun. Too bad she wont get the reference though.
>>
You can always default to relate your feelings to something silly but meaninful. Like the phrase - i love you like a fat kid loves cake- type of thing.
>>
File: 1473195461965.jpg (469KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
1473195461965.jpg
469KB, 920x690px
>>8729228
What do you like about her? How does she make you feel in specific situations? What would life be like without her? How has being with her changed you for the better?

Really just put down the most positive thoughts you have for her an embellish on them with fancy words, turn of phrase, stylistic choices, metaphor, etc... Add some meter and structure and its a poem.

I used to write poetry for my girlfriend. Some of my best work came from when we were dating. She was my muse.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.