[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

“You don’t think I’m an everyman, that’s it right!”

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

“You don’t think I’m an everyman, that’s it right!”
“I just walked in the door, why don’t we introduce ourselves.” said Lipsky.
ayy
“No, I can see it, you think I’m a Hollywood jerk!” raged David "Career Move" Wallace
At this point David Lipsky was afraid for his life but knew this would be the interview of the decade.
“Ah, about the ontological themes in your opus Infinite Jest, I wonder-”
“If we ate like this all the time what would be the problem?” interjected Wallace. There was no food or drink in sight. Lipsky looked at him perplexed.
Wallace was now doing a hoedown dance in the middle of the room, stomping his feet and whooping in a loud voice. “I’m a regular dude!” he bellowed. “I don’t care about fame! I cherish my regular guyness!”
“Did I mention I own two dogs and drink diet coke?” said Wallace.
Lipsky cast his gaze around the warm, dirty living room. There were heaps of empty diet coke cans everywhere and beach towels used as curtains on the windows. The words “I am a regular guy. Fame doesn’t bother me. I cherish my regular guyness and drink diet coke” were etched into the coffee table in a crude script.
“Hey, let’s go get some dirty Nebraskan pussy at the hoedown!” exclaimed Wallace. “Oh, you’re gay? I know a megachurch we could huff paint in then burn down. Did I mention I named my book after a line in Hamlet? It fucking sucks being rich and white, that’s what it’s about. That’s all brown people want to read about, attractive wealthy people wringing their hands over our futility of it all. This is off the record right?”
Lipsky was appalled at David’s behavior. He contemplated getting up and leaving but Wallace was blocking the door with his large frame.
“Hey I know, let’s get your girlfriend on the horn. It’s only 3am in New York .”
Lipsky was terrified at this point and surrendered his girlfriend’s phone number.
>>
>>8724734
Is this from the book or the film? If book, how well does the film adapt?
>>
Super kek rip dwf
>>
>>8724754
Dude OP made this up it isn't from anything
>>
>>8724734
this is shit. /thread
>>
File: Bloom_Harold_03.jpg (829KB, 1746x2444px) Image search: [Google]
Bloom_Harold_03.jpg
829KB, 1746x2444px
*appears behind your bookcase*
Yare yare daze.
>>
>>8724793
No desu-rnable talentu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.