[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does copypasta influence to evolution of literature taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1476463326269.jpg (454KB, 2560x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1476463326269.jpg
454KB, 2560x1332px
How does copypasta influence to evolution of literature taste in our community?
Why do so many people them to be hilarious? It's not really bait and switch, in this case.
>>
I live in an isolated cabin the Pacific northwest. One sunny Summer afternoon I was out chopping wood when I was accosted by a full grown female grizzly bear. She pinned me down and by force, made me suckle her teats. I realize now that she must have had cubs that were killed and now she was aching to be milked. With no choice, I obliged, and suckled every last drop of bear milk that my trembling lips could manage. When that deed was done, I feared she would maul me to death, but instead, she ripped off my dungarees with her jaws and forcefully fellated me. There was nothing I could do but to lay there and take it. Her tongue was very soft, pink, and warm. She used her teeth a little bit, but only in a playful manner. Once we had finished, she bent over me, and urinated on my face. Marking her territory, I suppose. She then vanished into the woods. I became a man that day, for better or for worse.
>>
Reminds me of that time when I was at SeaWorld and got a chance to swim with the killer whales. One of them tugged down my board shorts and forcefully gave me fellatio with its gigantic tongue. Sure it was wrong, but noone dared stop it. Those things are huge. The tongue was very pink and soft and warm. The behemoth used its teeth too, but in a gentle, playful manner. I became a man that day, for better or for worse. I returned to the water park but a few years ago. I attended the show of the beast in question. Front row seats. In between tricks i perchanced to glance at the great whale's eye, and caught a wink. The whale remembered me, and I it. That day, under the crimson sun, surrounded by people, the killer whale and I shared a secret moment that stretched on into eternity. And it is one moment that I will never forget, nor shall the whale. Of this much, I am sure.
>>
It was a cold Autumn day when the spider came to me. My house is big and old and every year there's spiders all over it around this time, but this year it was different, for normally the spiders hide in corners and dark holes from monsters like me. But this year as I was cleaning I sat down to rest, shirtless and without any underwear beneath my pants as is the tradition in my family, and this spider came out from nowhere and started using her tiny legs to massage my sheathed dick. Her many eyes watched me and I watched her and it was strange but neither of us had any words for the moment. She unzipped me with tenderness and then danced her legs across my shaft and stroked me in the soft light of the descending afternoon sun. She kissed me with her mandibles in a playful manner and I beheld her terrible beauty and admired the bulbous shape of her opisthosoma. By the end of that day I was surely a man, for better or worse.
>>
People are tending a lot more less towards originality and more to commentary and comparison. Or rather originality will be more "template" than "content" based.
>>
>>8721883
What makes you say that
>>
File: 1475196403334.jpg (148KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
1475196403334.jpg
148KB, 640x656px
>>8721895
It's how memes and copypasta work: you take something and introduce it into something else or viceversa. If the translation is justified then it'll be funny and you'll understand the reference, otherwise thing are more jarring. People care less and less about plain repetition and focus more on the details. Pastiches become more respected, depending on how faithful they are to the original.

This is a result of the ease and quantity of access to information in the internet age, as well as previous disassociations with culture: people see more and more that this is derivate of that and so on until infinity so they stop caring about being unique or groundbreaking and care more about how this thing responds and contrast with that other thing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.