[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are books about politics/government/democracy/appro priate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What are books about politics/government/democracy/appropriate for this climate that you guys would recommend?

Currently I am reading pic related. I am interested in books that dissect and discuss authoritarianism/fascism. Not fascist literature per se, but books that talk about fascism, if that makes sense.

But any book that you think is worth reading related to the topics I mentioned would be appreciated!
>>
>>8714794
In Defence of Aristocracy- Worsthorne
The Creation and Destruction of Value - James
Plagues and Peoples - McNeill
The Global Condition - McNeill
The Death of the West - Buchanan
The great Degeneration - Ferguson
Closing of the american Mind - Bloom
>>
>>8714794
Lenin, Stalin and Hitler. The Age of Social Destruction - Gellately
>>
I don't want to start a whole new thread for this question and I don't see anything appropriate in the archive.

Any suggestions on current world affairs? Budding International conflicts, Trade deals affecting the global economy, U.S. foreign policy interests, etc
>>
>>8717197
World Order and On China by Henry Kissinger are both good on international affairs, and pretty recent. I don't really care for his politics, but he is a good writer and knows his stuff.
>>
A Brief History of Neoliberalism by David Harvey
>>
A Short History of the Twentieth Century by John Lukacs. The most convincing example-based argument against populism an historian has ever written.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.