[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we using our /lit/izenship to understand society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-07-12-02-48-44.png (692KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-12-02-48-44.png
692KB, 1280x800px
Why aren't we using our /lit/izenship to understand society structurally and functionally?

Maybe we could make a change if we understood all this better. Maybe create things and enlighten people like never before.
>>
>>8709146
>21st century
>trying to change society through literature

People don't read any more friendo, and the internet has dramatically shortened everyone's attention span, ability to analyse arguments, and tolerance for ideas outside their comfort zone.
That's a big part of everything that's going on in society now. It's the age of cognitive dissonance, any book you write will be loved by people who already agree with what you're trying to say, and dismissed out of hand by those that don't. Nobody's mind would be changed.
>>
>Maybe we could
Maybe we couldn't
In fact
most likely we couldn't.

Society is gay anyway, so whatever.
>>
but i am. i were rather, cause in so doing i got to understand things, the 1st of which is that you cant directly say anything, but only through the imagination. which is art. and that took me back to the start.

anyway if you are saying that you must be likewise using your litizenship usefully. what have you learned?
>>
i got something for u to understand structurally here...
*unzips penis*
>>
>>8709173
why dont you start by understanding the structure of your pants
>>
>>8709146
I recommend you go visit one of the dumb people boards instead
>>
>>8709173
Can you do that what your foreskin? damn, I wish I wasn't cut.
>>
>>8709192
with*
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.