[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the weirdest, stangest, most unlikely reason for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Facebook-aae4b6.png (87KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-aae4b6.png
87KB, 500x399px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjOTBaqNyCM

I took up Jane Austen just because of this vid.
>>
A crackhead told me to read Illuminatus
>>
Took Gravity's rainbow out of the library when I was 13 cos of the Klaxons song named after it
>>
File: Rare Wallace.png (441KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Wallace.png
441KB, 1440x900px
I read Ulysses after talking to a QT about IJ and she said Ulysses made her wet
>>
File: lolita-blog.png (418KB, 600x937px) Image search: [Google]
lolita-blog.png
418KB, 600x937px
>>8707083
I wanted to masturbate with the pedo descriptions, but I ended crying with the ending.
>>
>>8707083
I bought this because her twitter feed always made me chuckle.
>>
>>8708547
any good?
>>
>>8708547
>>8708570
seconded, is it good?
>>
File: picture-of-dorian-gray.jpg (31KB, 298x465px) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-dorian-gray.jpg
31KB, 298x465px
>>8707083
Someone told me there was gay sex in the movie so I wanted to see if there's gay sex in the book too.
>>
I read Bridge to Terabithia recently because there was a /tv/ thread about the movie where the OP said "did she deserve it?" and someone replied "of course she did." I was intrigued.
>>
>>8708862
I'm curious, what was their reasoning?
>>
>>8708871
Oh, he was either a christfag or just being contrarian, apparently he seemed to think she deserved it for doubting God.
>>
>>8707083
>that video just now
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>8708885
A funny meme as seen on Tumblr Dot Com
>>
>>8708570
>>8708823

Actually, yes it is. She's surprisingly honest for a woman.
>>
I read a book I found on the subway once
>>
>Journey to the End of the Night
>The Notebook, The Proof, and the Third Lie
Some Anons said they felt awful for weeks after reading these books, so I had to read them. Great reads, I recommend them.
>>
>>8708851
Damn, I don't think I even remember anymore. I think not?
>>
read Catch-22 when I was 14 because of the ska band which was my introduction to literary fiction as something outside of school
>>
>>8707108
lol I thought I was the only one
>>
>>8708570
>>8708823
Yeah its decent. It has a lot of "behind the scenes" stuff and you learn what kind of life someone in her position has. Shes quite an honest open person but a little bit of a handful for me personally. If you can pick it up cheap and have a day to kill get it.
>>
I read Great Expectations when I was 10 because of that one South Park episode.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.