[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you only want to be a writer so you can live off your intellect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: coldsteel.jpg (35KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
35KB, 615x630px
>you only want to be a writer so you can live off your intellect and not have to work hard. But you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are, you aren't nearly as original or creative or special. You fight the reality of how bland and boring you are. You aren't destined for anything you'd consider great. You aren't able to work on your novel seriously enough. You are too edgy and childish to make anything serious.

Feel free to argue with me because you need to prove you're right about something.
>>
>smart as you think you are
>he thinks smartness exists

>he isn't going for a 1%er career and doing lit/art on the side
rofl
>>
>>8703510
>>you only want to be a writer so you can live off your intellect and not have to work hard.
got me.
> But you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are, you aren't nearly as original or creative or special. You fight the reality of how bland and boring you are. You aren't destined for anything you'd consider great. You aren't able to work on your novel seriously enough. You are too edgy and childish to make anything serious.
ur wrong tho
>>
>>8703510
I don't want to be a writer.
>>
>>8703510
Holy....dat projection..........it's like an old movie screen..................
>>
>>8703510
Nope, I just like reading and writing. I'm not the smartest guy sure but I'm still much above average considering that I put time into developing my intellect. To truly love reading means to not care about fame but instead to enjoy the art for its own sake.
tl;dr: you are not nearly as smart as you think, you're strung by assumptions. You think everyone here sees themselves as the next Joyce but that's very wrong. To live a humble life is all i want, and I wouldn't doubt a lot of others here feel the same.
>>
>>8703510
>you only want to be a writer so you can live off your intellect and not have to work hard.
Wrong.
>>
i'm
a
POET
>>
>>8703761
>projection
>>
>>8703869
You done goofed, fag.
>>
>>8703510
thanks for letting me know, sonic
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.