[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here over 21 opted to work part-time in order to focus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Anybody here over 21 opted to work part-time in order to focus on their writing?

How's it going?
>>
I want to fuck her ass and cum on those soles
>>
>>8698741
Can you please keep to the topic on hand? Thanks.
>>
>>8698725
I'm a doctor and I still find time to write. Kids these days baka
>>
>>8698744
I'd like to have her feet in my hand while I blow my load over them
>>
>>8698744
Why would you start a thread with that picture then?
It's like opening with Savannah Brown and expecting people to say on topic.
>>
>>8698746
Yeah but you're unpublished and are likely to stay that way. No significant writer worked full-time while writing their work. Bram Stoker, Huysmans and a handful of others are notable outliers. It has nothing to do with kids these days, it's about dedication and sacrifice.
>>
>>8698744
if you wanted sincere anwers you would not post that pic
>>
>working part time as you "finish up your novel"
>>
File: 87162636.jpg (249KB, 1890x1772px) Image search: [Google]
87162636.jpg
249KB, 1890x1772px
I do, but not for the excuse of writing, i'd just rather not be a full-time wagecuck
>>
>>8698725

I only work part-time for sort of the same reason you're getting at but more general.
I really don't need that much money, I can survive on $800 a month, which I can earn by working 25 hours a week. I'd rather just spend my time doing nothing. I don't have the energy or mental stability for the rat race anyways. This lifestyle will probably leave me high and dry by the time I reach my 40s, at which point I'll probably just kill myself, but for now it's ok.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.