[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you’re hearing yourself in your head while reading, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: literature starter kit.jpg (437KB, 747x1417px) Image search: [Google]
literature starter kit.jpg
437KB, 747x1417px
If you’re hearing yourself in your head while reading, that is because this is how most people were taught to read; to say the words silently in their head.

When you were initially taught to read, you were told to read out loud. Once you were fluent enough, your teacher probably told you to start saying the words in your head. This is how the habit of subvocalization usually originates. Most people continue reading this way for the rest of their lives. But if you want to start reading faster, you need to minimize this habit.

I've been reading books like this forever, talking in my head. Is this a bad habit?
>>
i don't get this fucking "starter kit"
why should there be three dystopian novels?
why should fucking philip k. dick be there?
lord of the flies, to kill a mockingbird and catch-22 are non-essential and frankly not that good, why are they there?
and lolita is a huge contrast to all the so called "novels of ideas" on this list, there either needs to be a couple more pure aesthetic works or none at all.
>>
>>8698137
Autistic people usually overthink things, it's ok mate, just let it pass.
>>
>>8698143
>just going to call him an autist cause i have nothing to say amirite this is 4chan haha
fuck off
>>
>>8698148
You enter a thread just to overthink OP's picture and then comment (off-topic) on it by asking 3 questions in the same post. How is that not autism to you? Jesus some people lack self-reflection. Fuck off my thread
>>
>>8698154
>discussing OP pic on an imageboard is considered off-topic
gud to know
>>
>>8698168
Did you get checked for autism or are you denying you have autism just because calling people autist is a meme?
>>
>>8698171
see >>8698148
>>
ur both autistic.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 900x900px
>>8698171
Christ Your a shit troll.
>>
>>8698173
you are autistic
>>
>>8698179
>it's yet another Subvocalizer Calls Other People Autistic episode
>>
>>8698186
just an excerpt from my diary desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.