[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any books written about the Trump phenomenon and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
Are there any books written about the Trump phenomenon and the culture which made it possible?

I know it's a little early for an in-depth analysis to emerge, but I'm interested in how he was able to control the media so easily.
>>
Possibly this one:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28695425-strangers-in-their-own-land

Hadrian reviewed it well and I haven't been disappointed with his stuff yet: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1754011531?book_show_action=false&from_review_page=1
>>
>>8698065
Anything about populism and a consumerist anti-intellectual culture
>>
The Decline of the West
>>
>>8698079
Could you be a little more specific?
>>
he says it in his own book. donald trump the art of the deal the media are so gulible they'll just run anything that is remotely sensational. So he always has something sensational to say
>>
>>8698065
You mean, a little too late for in-depth analysis
>>
>>8698065
My MOTHERFUUUUUUUUUUCKIIIIIIING Diary DEEEEEEESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>8698105
post excerpt
>>
>>8698105
classic :)
>>
I just finished reading white trash which explains some of the roots of the current backlash. It's worth checking out -- form your own conclusions.

https://www.amazon.com/White-Trash-400-Year-History-America/dp/0670785970
>>
>>8698065
If you read 1984, why do you still support Shillary?
>>
>>8698118
this has got to be ironic

>inb4 autistic rant
>>
>>8698118
I just read The Iliad, I'm definitely not voting Hillary.
>>
>I'm interested in how he was able to control the media so easily.

masterfully manipulating infowars with anti-establishment talk?
>>
File: Amusinghkn.jpg (26KB, 220x333px) Image search: [Google]
Amusinghkn.jpg
26KB, 220x333px
>>8698065
>>
>>8698118
/lit/ FOLKS got hypnotized by the media - one of the things they try to attribute to trump is anti-intellectualism and /lit/ goers ego could not survive being associated with a person who cnn overtly called stupid
>>
File: yourpost.png (178KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
yourpost.png
178KB, 1190x906px
>>8698118
>anyone who dislikes Trump MUST work for CTR
>>
File: Hyde.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
Hyde.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
The Prince (i.e. The only political book worth a shit)

Machiavelli and Thucydides > All

Realpolitik > Centuries of retarded idealism

>Thucydides and perhaps Machiavelli’s Principe are most closely related to me by the unconditional will not to gull oneself and to see reason in reality—not in “reason,” still less in “morality.” - Kneechuh
>>
>>8698065
find literature about Berlusconi
>>
>>8698065
>trump controls the media
I don't believe anyone can possibly be THIS bluepilled. Literally all the mainstream media is against Trump
>>
>>8698160
This. /lit/ is filled with brainwashed pseuds
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/96428752
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.