[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hitler seemed like the 'double' of a real person,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jung.jpg (940KB, 2604x3909px) Image search: [Google]
jung.jpg
940KB, 2604x3909px
>Hitler seemed like the 'double' of a real person, as if Hitler the man might be hiding inside like an appendix, and deliberately so concealed in order not to disturb the mechanism ... You know you could never talk to this man; because there is nobody there ... It is not an individual; it is an entire nation

What did he mean by this?
>>
He meant memes were dank
>>
It's almost as if Hitler was some sort of politician or something.

Is Jung frustrated because Hitler was acting like someone else? Like chill out, Hitler, whatcha yellin' for? Lay back it's all been done before...I like you the way you are... When we're drivin' in your car...
>>
>>8690657
Was Avril Lavigne about Hitler?
>>
>>8690661
She was about being authentic. But yeah.

Hitler was a sk8r boi.
>>
>>8690717
Do you think she was more influenced by Nietzsche, Stirner, or someone else entirely?
>>
>>8690717
>Hitler was a sk8r boi.

Kek this is true
>>
>>8690657
>>8690661
>>8690717

You've earned the Badge of Courteous Humor Award!
>>
>>8690722
She's a hardcore Hegelian bro.

She'd probably vote for Godzilla xD
>>
I think it was somewhere in this lecture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7T5cg1a77A

Basically, through his orational talent Hitler managed to create a sort of feedback loop wherein he told the German crowd what they needed to hear at the right time and so "channel" their collective unconscious. He stopped being Hitler the man, and became Hitler as he needed to be for and by the crowd--he completely bought his persona of the Führer.
>>
>>8690724
See juden later boy
>>
>>8690917
>Jordan Peterson

Based.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.