[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are good male writers so much more attractive than good female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: victorserge.jpg (31KB, 620x373px) Image search: [Google]
victorserge.jpg
31KB, 620x373px
Why are good male writers so much more attractive than good female writers?

It's so rare that a good female writer doesn't look like a man or in general isn't an ugly POS.
>>
There's a correlation between attractiveness and intelligence.
>>
>>8688789
I've always figured that it had to do with fundamental differences of motivations.

Women writers usually write for validation, which is not unique to them.

Male writers, in addition to writing for validation, also write because they are trying to make a living and get laid, and the one's who make it are seen as attractive for their success.
>>
>>8688799
Then explain female writers intelligent enough to actually write great literature are generally far less attractive than those who can't.
>>
>>8688813
Because women are inherently flawed.
>>
File: marguerite_yourcenar.jpg (32KB, 644x362px) Image search: [Google]
marguerite_yourcenar.jpg
32KB, 644x362px
>>8688813
Heres just one example. literally a man in drag. We can also list Woolf, Young, Carson, Byatt, O'Conner, Sexton, McCullers. None of which can even approach your Zadie Smith or Eleanor Catton
>>
>>8688837
Nice argument, bud.
>>
File: saffo.jpg (8KB, 213x213px) Image search: [Google]
saffo.jpg
8KB, 213x213px
>>8688837
I'm not saying that at all. It just pisses me off that men have shown they can be attractive and highly intelligent but I've never seen the same for women. I want to see the absolute sublime of the body and mind and all I can hope for is someone like Sappho happened to be a supreme goddess.
>>
>>8688890
bite me fucboi >>8688888
>>
>>8688825
If nearly 50% of the general population is "flawed" because they prove you wrong, you might want to consider toying with the idea that it's your theory that's fucked.
>>
It's because attractive women get a free pass in life and can just be leeches, so even if they are intelligent, that intelligence will never get a chance to grow and flourish except under rare circumstances. Ugly women are less spoiled because of their looks and thus more likely to actually make something of themselves. Many women with higher intelligence also tend to disavow femininity to some degree and thus don't try to present themselves in a feminine or attractive way.

Men on the other hand need to excel on all fronts in order to thrive.. A lot of men's achievements are at least partially for the sake of being an attractive mate to women, so in the same token they take care of themselves too.
>>
File: emily bronte.jpg (139KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
emily bronte.jpg
139KB, 1920x2560px
Emily Bronte was pretty qt going by her portrait.
>>
>>8688880
Have you considered maybe you're just more attracted to the male form
>>
Intelligent women are unfeminine because femininity and stupidity are basically the same thing.
>>
File: clarice.jpg (383KB, 1916x2912px) Image search: [Google]
clarice.jpg
383KB, 1916x2912px
Young Clarice Lispector was a qt
>>
>>8688813
Constant rejection gives them time to perfect their craft.
>>
>>8689555
I love the anecdote where she granted a request for a fan to meet her and when they showed up she said nothing and gave them this look until they left.
>>
>implying good female writers exist at all
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.