[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lol i killed an arab >the sun was too hot What the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (36KB, 203x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 203x285px
>lol i killed an arab
>the sun was too hot

What the fuck was Merseult's problem?
>>
Are we gonna have this thread every day?

He didn't give a fuck about anything, why wouldn't he shoot a smelly sandnigger stalker?
>>
>>8687388
Because black lives matter.
>>
>>8687395
>Arabs
>Black

Reeeetc. fuck off, Negro revisionist.
>>
>>8687395
>>8687406
The think is we should stop charting people's life importante by their skin colour
>>
>>8687376
REMOVE KEBAB
>>
>>8687376
>Anonymous 11/03/16(Thu)07:38:09 No.86873

>Plot was that his mind worked differently to most people, and they judged him worthy of death for that
>OP judges him for his mind working differently

His problem was that his mind worked differently and because of that he was judged. Well, and because regardless of his thought process he killed a man. Basically Mersault's problem was that he was nuts and Camus wanted to show how absurd the world is though his thoughts.
>>
File: IMG_3408.jpg (92KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3408.jpg
92KB, 850x400px
It had nothing at all to do with the Sun. Mersault did it for no reason apart from an impulse. Mersault realizes there is no meaning in life and no reason, but the entirety of society is based on subjective truths such as "Murder is bad" which leads to Mersault getting killed over a subjective truth which could be considered murder depending on your definition.

The courtroom expected a reason out of Mersault such as rage or prejudice. He did not have a reason. He realized that it didnt matter if this Arab died and he was executed for it. So Mersault was a little pissed off because of the weather and a bit curious which made him pull the trigger.
>>
>the sun was too hot

you literally put it right there in plain words OP
>>
>>8687406
>Reeeetc
Really?
>>
>>8687463
It'd be easier if non-whites didn't fucking suck so much.
>>
File: El Jefe.jpg (182KB, 1600x1053px) Image search: [Google]
El Jefe.jpg
182KB, 1600x1053px
>Dubya was caught reading The Stranger

Hmmm... really stimulates my cortex.
>>
ITT people who have never lived in Florida or around the equator
The sun is an asshole and Mersalt did nothing wrong.
>>
>>8689645
>read The Stranger
>killed a bunch of arabs

holy...
>>
>>8689232
Quality post.
>>
>>8687376

It was the heat of the moment. Positively absurd.
>>
File: Books plebs dont understand.jpg (252KB, 1080x556px) Image search: [Google]
Books plebs dont understand.jpg
252KB, 1080x556px
>>8689232
I gift you this image, not because you didn't understand, but because you did and are worthy to shame others with it.
>>
>>8689232
what the fuck kind of a lesson is that? why should I care about or even be interesting in such a gay protagonist? that last scene where he was edgily raging against the world pains me so much. you killed a man you faggot, you deserve to be punished. fuck I hate the french so much
>>
>>8691156
camus is illustrating a point you retard. nobody is actually going to shoot anyone for the fuck of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.