[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wallace took a key out of his pocket and showed me into a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: john-green-ftr.jpg (638KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
john-green-ftr.jpg
638KB, 1440x900px
>Wallace took a key out of his pocket and showed me into a tiny apartment of two rooms… The youths followed him, each of them wrapped in a burnous that hid his face. Then the guide left us and David sent me into the further room with little Mohammed and shut himself up in the other with the other boy. Every time since then that I have sought after pleasure, it is the memory of that night I have pursued. […] My joy was unbounded, and I cannot imagine it greater, even if love had been added.
>How should there have been any question of love? How should I have allowed desire to dispose of my heart? No scruple clouded my pleasure and no remorse followed it. But what name then am I to give the rapture I felt as I clasped in my naked arms that perfect little body, so wild, so ardent, so sombrely lascivious? For a long time after Mohammed had left me, I remained in a state of passionate jubilation, and though I had already achieved pleasure five times with him, I renewed my ecstasy again and again, and when I got back to my room in the hotel, I prolonged its echoes until morning.

They read this guy in American high schools?
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 2208x1242px
>>8684418

that's andre gide and wilde hahahahhahahahahh
>>
>>8684418
kudos to the superior officer which came up with todays meme itinerary
>>
>>8684418

>tfw a grown man actually let himself succumb to these desires and commited these acts and would willingly do so again and even bragged about it, all while having a wife

Kek, Im in disbelief at some people, it's like fapping to traps, if you hope to be a morally stable person why do it
>>
File: 1477884342638.jpg (27KB, 320x486px) Image search: [Google]
1477884342638.jpg
27KB, 320x486px
>Whites coated the landscape like mold fed and spread by wet-willies and the rain and drain of white tears. Standing overhead, my shadow, my second black body, darkened those below. I was the one drop rule. The little black cloud. Black on white like pen on paper. This was the beginning of the beginning and the end of nothing really.
>>
How am i supposed to be great writer if i am virgin?
>>
File: Octomom.jpg (56KB, 460x617px) Image search: [Google]
Octomom.jpg
56KB, 460x617px
>>8684418
>After me you can take on stallions, bulls, rams, drakes, St. Bernards. You can stuff toads, bats, lizards up your rectum. You can shit arpeggios if you like, or string a zither across your navel.

>I am fucking you, Alaska, so that you'll stay fucked. And if you are afraid of being fucked publicly I will fuck you privately. I will tear off a few hairs from your cunt and paste them on Boris' chin. I will bite into your clitoris and spit out two franc pieces"

What the hell? These are kids books?
>>
>>8684732
get laid.
>>
>>8684733
holy.... i want more...
>>
>>8684714
What is this? The Google has failed to find it. What. Is. This???
>>
>>8685164
Some anon's brain cumfart
>>
File: IMG_8065.jpg (186KB, 1440x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8065.jpg
186KB, 1440x700px
>Mother uttered a faint cry. She was eating soup in the dining-room. I thought perhaps something disagreeable had got into the soup. "A hair?" I asked. "No." Mother poured another spoonful of soup into her mouth as if nothing had happened. This accomplished, she turned her head to one side, directed her gaze at the cherry tree in full bloom outside the kitchen window and, her head still averted, fluttered another spoonful of soup between her lips. Mother eats in a way so unlike the manner prescribed in women's magazines that it is no mere figure of speech in her case to use the word "flutter."
>>
File: john_green.jpg (285KB, 1200x888px) Image search: [Google]
john_green.jpg
285KB, 1200x888px
>le funny misattributed quote meme xd
>>
File: 1475357696443.png (418KB, 503x689px) Image search: [Google]
1475357696443.png
418KB, 503x689px
>What did her so desire escape from? Alaska was a captive maiden, having plenty of time to think, soon realizes that her tower, its height and architecture, are like her ego only incidental: that what really keeps her where she is is magic, anonymous and malignant, visited on her from outside and for no reason at all. Having no apparatus except gut fear and female cunning to examine this formless magic, to understand how it works, how to measure its field strength, count its lines of force, she may fall back on superstition, or take up a useful hobby like embroidery, or go mad, or marry a disk jockey. If the tower is everywhere and the knight of deliverance no proof against its magic, what else?

literally gibberish
>>
>>8685329
I like how you replaces Oedipa with Alaska. That's the sort of thoughtful memeing this board needs more of.
>>
>>8685329
Wasn't he cruel to have passed on his genes to an innocent child?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.