[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna write a novel based on my dream but I haven't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I wanna write a novel based on my dream but I haven't even read the Greeks or all the /lit/ essentials. Should I?
>>
>>8676339
No.
>>
>>8676339
It'll be a learning experience for you.

You'll learn that you suck mondo dick. No.
>>
Do it, worst thing that can happen is you write a bad novel. You'll still have more writing experience than all the idiots on /lit/
>>
i would cautiously advise against basing anything on dreams, OP. they can be revealing.

i once wrote a story based on a dream, about a guy who stole someone else's artificial eyes. it was only when other people read it that i understood the significance of the act.
>>
>>8676748
I remember dreams irregularly, maybe monthly if I'm lucky. I had a dream last week I had AIDS. I considered giving into the temptation of casual sex without telling my partner, but bailed out. What does that say about me?
>>
>>8676748
>it was only when other people read it that i understood the significance of the act.

And how is that a bad thing?
>>
>>8676748
That sounds interesting, can you elaborate?
>>
>>8676770
i was taken by the imagery of the dream and didn't stop to consider that it painted me as the kind of asshole who would symbolically steal someone else's soul.

OP: you could go ahead and do it. it could almost be a kind of self-analysis.

>>8677475
>That sounds interesting, can you elaborate?

not that much.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080516210317/http://www.very.net/~nikolai/nice/neweyes.html
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.