[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gather round, /lit./ It's time for Storytime with Georges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: gb.jpg (42KB, 363x500px) Image search: [Google]
gb.jpg
42KB, 363x500px
Gather round, /lit./ It's time for Storytime with Georges Bataille.
>>
>>8671455
Fack off, mate
>>
File: 1.jpg (142KB, 900x589px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
142KB, 900x589px
1/4
They say that before there was day in the world, the gods came together in that which is named Teotihuacan. They said to one another: "O gods, who will have the burden of lighting the world?" Then to these words answered a god Tecuciztecatl, and he said: "I shall take the burden of lighting the world.” Once more the gods spoke, and they said: "Who will be another?" Then looked at one another, and deliberated on who the other should be. And none of them dared offer himself for that office.

All were afraid and declined. One of the gods, to whom no one was paying any attention, and who was covered with pustules, did not speak but listened to what the other gods were saying. And the others spoke to him and said to him: "You be the one who is to give light, little pustule-covered one.” And right willingly he obeyed what they commanded, and he answered: "Thankfully I accept what you have commanded me to do. Let it be as you say:” And then both began to perform penances for four days.
>>
File: 2.jpg (89KB, 433x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
89KB, 433x720px
2/4
And midnight having come, all the gods placed themselves about the hearth, called Teotexcalli. In this place the fire blazed four days. The aforementioned gods arranged themselves in two rows, some at one side of the fire, some at the other side. And then the two gods above mentioned placed themselves before the fire, between the two rows of gods, all of whom were standing. And then the gods spoke, and said to Tecuciztecatl: "How now, Tecuciztecatl! Go into the fire!” And then he braced himself to cast himself into the fire.

And since the fire was large and blazed high, as he felt the great heat of the fire, he became frightened and dared not cast himself into the fire. He turned back. Once more he turned to throw himself into the fire, making an effort and drawing nearer, to cast himself into the flames. But, feeling the great heat, he held back and dared not cast himself into it. Four times he tried, but never let himself go. Since he had tried four times, the gods then spoke to Nanauatzin, and said to him: "How now, Nanauatzin! You try!” And when the gods had addressed him, he exerted himself and with closed eyes undertook the ordeal and cast himself into the flames. And then he began to crackle and pop in the fire like one who is roasted.
>>
File: 3.jpg (52KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
52KB, 450x600px
3/4
And when Tecuciztecatl saw that Nanauatzin had cast himself into the flames, and was burning, he gathered himself and threw himself into the fire. And it is said that an eagle entered the blaze and also burned itself; and for that reason it has dark brown or blackened feathers. Finally a tiger entered; it did not burn itself, but singed itself; and for that reason remained stained black and white.
>>
File: 4.jpg (39KB, 444x432px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
39KB, 444x432px
4/4
And they say that after this the gods knelt down to wait to see where Nanauatzin, become sun, would rise. And when the sun came to rise, he looked very red. He appeared to waddle from one side to the other. No one could look at him, because he snatched sight from the eyes. He shone and cast rays of light from him in grand style. His light and his rays he poured forth in all directions. And thereafter the moon rose on the horizon. Having hestitated, Tecuciztecatl was less brilliant . . . . Later the gods all had to die. The wind Kwetzalcoatl killed them all; it tore out their hearts and gave life to the newborn stars.

The end.
>>
>>8671461
>>8671471
>>8671476
>>8671484
Kys
>>
>>8671544
working on it
>>
>>8671461
That's not Bataille
>>
Holy shit. I'm OP and I literally posted all of this in the wrong thread like an asshole and even disregarded the first comment. Some kind anon on /n/ has now moved this here.

Thanks, anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.