[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brothers Karamazov > Crime and Punishment > Demons >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2862.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2862.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
Brothers Karamazov > Crime and Punishment > Demons > The Idiot

farts > Ulysses > Portrait > Dubliners

Misato > Asuka > Rei
>>
Hardboiled Wonderland > Kafka = Norweigan Wood > After Dark >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1Q84
>>
Remove this filth.
>>
>>8666508
>tripfag disagreeing with me

Thank you for proving my tastes
>>
File: Faggotry.jpg (19KB, 436x335px) Image search: [Google]
Faggotry.jpg
19KB, 436x335px
>>8666499
>>8666518

This does not belong on /lit/. Take your faggotry somewhere else, preferably into a dark hole to die somewhere.
>>
>>8666539
You have not yet challenged my tastes in literature
>>
>>8666499

I like you OP.
>>
>>8666499
I agree with the TBK being before the rest but Ulysses is good I have no idea what you mean there. Also Rei>>>>Misato,Asuka
>>
>>8666503
Kafka > Wind-Up Bird Chronicle > Hard Boiled Wonderland = Norwegian Wood > Dance Dance Dance > After Dark >>>>>>> Sputnik Sweetheart
>>
>>8666499
All right.
>>
Crime And Punishment > TBK > The Idiot = Demons > White Nights > The Adolescent > Notes from The Underground
Rei > Misato > Asuka
>>
>>8666503
Kafka > 1Q84 > Tsukuru Tazaki >> most of his stuff >>>>>> sputnik sweetheart
>>
TBK > C&P > Idiot > Notes > Gambler >> House of the Dead
>>
>>8666499

fifty shades of grey > grey:fifty shard of grey as as told by christian < fifty shades darker <= fifty shades freed > fifty shades trilogy boxed set < fifty shades trilogy bundle: Fifty Shades of Grey/Fifty Shades Darker/ Fifty Shades Freed
>>
Why does everyone say The Idiot is better than Demons but on here it's the other way around?
>>
Tender is the Night>The Great Gatsby>This Side of Paradise>The Beatiful and The Damned
>>
>>8667325
They're incomparable??
Demons is more beloved amongst pseuds and Idiot overall is more enjoyable
>>
>LotGH
>Misato

my nigger. Haven't read Ulysses, Karamazov, Demons and the Idiot, but since you got the most important ones right, i agree with you.
>>
the idiot's my favourite, fight me
misato is best girl though so good job on getting that right
>>
>>8666499
Wow OP it's not like you have generic taste or anything
>>
>>8667504
>Misato
>generic

In our times it's generic to be Asuka or Rei.
>>
>>8666499
You are like a little baby
Watch this

Demons > Crime and punishment = The Idiot > Karamazov

Dubliners > Ulysses > Farts > Portrait

Maya > Hikari > Ritsuko > Asuka > Misato > Rei
>>
>>8667509
Maybe it was but since 4chan is full of "special snowflakes" now everyone drools all over that overrated bitch
>>
>>8667513
How could anyone even conceive Misato is either being overrated or a bitch? She's literally perfect in every single regard of her personality. She's cute, a true woman, playful yet determined, impulsive but good-hearted, has great looks but isn't a slut, isn't autistically purist but is tormented by love.

Just as Asuka knew, Misato was everything she wasn't. Rei on the other side isn't even a human being and reserved for autistic people, so i won't attack her.
>>
>it's yet another Dumb Anime Faggot Tries To Sneak His Favorite Weeb Shit Into A Non-Faggot Board episode
>>
>>8667535
>it's yet another... episode
>Non-Faggot Board

How come you're posting here then? :^^)
>>
>>8667539
Sorry, I don't watch anime
>>
>>8666499
I rather like your taste anon.
>>
>>8667543
i forgive you
>>
>>8667539
Sounds like you is triggered, my nigger
>>
>>8667524
Delusional.
Misato is even more bipolar than Asuka, and abuses her position of power to get away with it. Just look at her in EoE, abusing Shinji one second and using sex to lure him into the Eva in the next.
>>
File: cheeky.png (91KB, 249x197px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky.png
91KB, 249x197px
>>8667551
I categorized her intuitional female intelligence, which means that sometimes you need to be a bitch to get a man to do what needs to be done, under "a true woman". The fact that she's emotionally scared adds to the beauty of her character, because it resulted in a new found strength and not in excessive neediness as is the case with Asuka or should i say Asukan't.
>>
>>8666499

Which translation of Crime and Punishment are you guys reading? The language in this book is fucking difficult to understand and I have a feeling it's largely due to the translation
>>
>>8666499
Goblet of fire>deathly hallows> prisoner of azkaban> half blood prince>chamber of secrets>sorceror's stone>order of the phoenix
>>
>>8667599
If it's difficult to understand then it's the correct translation, you casual
>>
>>8666499
Now I really want to read those books now that I know you have good taste
>>
>>8666499
>Brothers Karamazov > Crime and Punishment > Demons > The Idiot
correct

>Misato > Asuka > Rei
retard, Rei >>>>>>>>>>>> all
>>
>>8667325
Because /lit/ is retarded and jerks off to books like Demons which pander to their sensibilities. The Idiot is one of the greatest character studies ever written.
>>
>>8666503
I like to think 1Q84 doesn't exist.
>>
>>8667325
β€œIn a letter to the critic N. N. Strakhov, defending what he called his 'fantastic realism' ('what the majority calls almost fantastic and exceptional for me sometimes constitutes the very essence of the real'), he nevertheless admitted that 'much in the novel [The Idiot] was written hastily, much is dragged out and does not come off, but something still does come off. I do not stand by my novel but by my idea.’ This 'idea', in its broadest sense, was to create a positive artistic image to counter the influence of the ideology of Russian radicalism in the 1860s.”
>>
>>8667769
this and this
also
The Idiot and Dubliners are very very good
The Idiot >>>>> The Adolescent
FW > Ulysses
>>
Don Quixote > everything else
>>
I agree with you on Dostoevsky.
I've only read Dubliners, so I don't really have an opinion on your Joyce ranking.
Asuka>Misato>Rei
>>
>>8666499
>Misato > Asuka > Rei
tru....
>>
>>8668549
how on earth is asuka better than misato
>>
>>8668908
misato
>boo hoo i want a daddy to fuck me and i feel like shinji's mom
asuka
>actually well thought character
>contributes something to the plot
>can be interpreted in many ways
>cute
>>
>>8668908
>german
>redhead
>tsundere
What's not to like?
>>
>>8667846
(((little people)))
>>
TBK >> Crime & Punishment >= The Idiot > Notes from the Underground

I heard Demons is actually pretty underrated, so I'd like to get around to it.
>>
>>8667698
Do well.
>>
>>8668979
she's half german and even then she speaks like a retard
>>
literally eating nothing but dried cow shit for the rest of your life > Hardboiled Wonderland > Kafka = Norweigan Wood > After Dark >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1Q84
>>
>>8666499
>old hag
Typical
>>
>>8669174
> being memed out of one of the best living authors
>>
>>8668987

fuck off to /pol/ with your brackets
>>
>>8667614
Ah yes the "literature must be difficult" meme, about 90 yrs late
>>
>>8666499
dubliners > portrait
notes from the underground > crime and punishment
>>
>>8666499
asuka is just blatantly the best girl
>>
>>8669572
>willful self-victimization > maturation + redemption
>>
>>8669642
i wasn't ranking them based on how much they "grew up", anon. i was ranking them based on how accurately they portrayed the feelings. notes is dead-on with its portrayal of NEET shutins, so much that at times it was hard for me to read. while crime and punishment is a fantastic novel, i felt it went on a little too long, a problem that notes does not share.
>>
>>8669654

Well, it certainly does that. Okay then
Also I greatly like The Gambler for reasons related to yours
>>
>>8669575
no
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.