[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This dude literally lifted up one half of the lake and stacked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: sopowerful.jpg (91KB, 708x372px) Image search: [Google]
sopowerful.jpg
91KB, 708x372px
>This dude literally lifted up one half of the lake and stacked it on top of the other half
Fuck me, how do I do this?
Will this Egyptian literature teach the muh ancient secrets, or do I need to find the secret underground translations somehow?
>>
>>8665380
Exodus confirmed.
Christians 1, Atheists 0.
>>
>>8665380
>>8665390
Beautiful.
>>
File: fedora14.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fedora14.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>8665390
>>
File: better than expected.gif (871KB, 200x224px) Image search: [Google]
better than expected.gif
871KB, 200x224px
>>8665390
>>
That's what alchemists believed and they diligently read Hermes Trismegistus the bestest egyptian magician trying to find his secrets. Unfortunately they are rather late copies and alchemy didn't achieve eternal life or lake origami. You probably need to find the original texts, start digging anon.
>>
>>8665380
Dude, he dammed it. Not that difficult.
>>
>>8665428
>Dammed a lake just to find some grilles pendant
Why would someone do this...
Unless they lived lives far longer than ours...
hmmm...
>>
>>8665390
What verse in Exodus is this mentioned?
>>
>Guy offers 3 sacks of barley to musicians who helped his wife give birth
>Later asks hid maid to fetch them because he's skint or something
>Maid finds music coming from inside the sacks and pockets something
>Some time passes
>Dude gives maido a good beating
>She says she'll report him to the king
>Goes off to do it but gets asked where she's going by her uncle
>Tells her story
>Uncle fuckin whacks her with the flax he's bundling

This is a great story desu
>>
>>8665476
>ends by the maid being eaten by a crocodile
WHAT WAS THE MESSAGE?
>>
File: Pakku_waterbends.png (113KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Pakku_waterbends.png
113KB, 333x250px
>>8665457
Parting the red sea apparently. It is a common literary trope to have a magician manipulate water
>>
File: Capture.png (4KB, 531x207px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4KB, 531x207px
>>8665380
>>
>>8665380

pic related
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.