[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I read to help me become a subjective 4chan mystic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (125KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 480x608px
What should I read to help me become a subjective 4chan mystic, much like Mickey Mouse in pic related?
>>
File: HegelPowerfulSorcerer.jpg (155KB, 700x474px) Image search: [Google]
HegelPowerfulSorcerer.jpg
155KB, 700x474px
>>8665017
Pic related.

(Obviously with a very good secondary source and some background in Kant.)
>>
File: Not Being retarded.png (294KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
Not Being retarded.png
294KB, 889x592px
>>8665083
Start with The Science of Logic by the way, or the shorter logic in the encyclopedia, then Phenomenology. Then you will ascend.
>>
>>8665083
I don't understand all of this talk about Hegel being a wizard? Did he have an interest in the occult or something?
>>
these types of pictures make me cringe to no end please STOP posting them
>>
File: image.jpg (248KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248KB, 648x648px
>>8665128
No way
>>
>>8665128
Eh, it's a half-decent meme.

Duck fucked up with his definition of "intrinsic value".
Mickey fucked up with his autistic nihilism/absurdism.

That's life.
>>
>>8665017
wow mickey is fucking retarded
>>
>>8665106
fire is materialised time
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 741x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 741x556px
>>8665316
Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens
>>
>>8665017
Friced Riced Nevsky
>>
>>8665017
mickey isn't a mystic there
his position is scientific agnosticism, scepticism, w/e you call it. he clearly learned some epistemology

if one of them is a mystic it's scientist donald who believes in the objective truth which is in his mind is what the science currently (!) knows
>>
File: prometheus.jpg (19KB, 200x311px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.jpg
19KB, 200x311px
>>8665017

This book sent me to some strange galaxy. I'm not sure which one, and I'm not certain how to get back.
>>
>>8666133
i believe his "the new inquisition" is more on topic

there is a high chance to misunderstand that book though, even carl sagan wrote it was against sceptics when it is actually pro-sceptics, it's simply sceptical to the mainstream scientific fundamentalism which sceptics usually tend to ignore with their sceptical attention

it's irrelevant to the tread though since this thread isn't about science whatsoever, donald and mickey speak about ideas and ontology, not about some verifiable concepts, mickey calls out donald on pretending to be scientific when donald in fact speaks unverifiable things
>>
>>8665106
Because Hegel's philosophy is so mind-blowing that it seems like magic.
>>
>>8666188

Maybe your right. I was about to start an argument about tautology and robert anton wilson's philosophies on life, and how prometheus rising is about exactly what the mickey mouse cartoon is about.

But I'm too tired.
>>
>>8666319
actually you are probably right, i forgot that the topic was not discussing the op pic, but answering his question :3
>>
>>8665106
Yes actually, or so it seems to some scholars
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.