[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there actual monetary gain in writing this sort of bizarro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1477040045164.jpg (67KB, 315x475px) Image search: [Google]
1477040045164.jpg
67KB, 315x475px
Is there actual monetary gain in writing this sort of bizarro fiction? How is this so well written, holy shit I've never laughed so hard in my life who the fuck did this?
>>
>>8664027
Post excerpts that you like

Also, you like it because you are insincere
>>
>>8664029

Are you serious? How is liking shit literature because it's funny insincere? Well I particularly enjoyed that part where Juno tells Jupiter a list of every single mythological and real being she ever fucked (it's everyone).

also, here are some great excerpts of the sophisticated literature of Shawn Wunjo:

>Climbing into the wild blue yonder on a fountain
of piss and shit, the ass-shaped boat took to the sky, and as Lucifer looked down upon the land below like Aeneas surveying the kingdom he had left behind, another floppy cunt-shaped ship landed and shatnered out its load of prolapse-wielding scrotums.The sack of shit panicked, jacked the magic dick off harder, and before the cum-blasters could even throw their fuck grenades at the boat, the two comrades of
the fellowship of the vagina-ass were in the sky,
blasting away at high speed. Lucifer glanced back, grinned again. “Fucking shit niggers!” He said, and the sack of babyshit burbled in agreement, but further up in the sky, like the distance of a giant fucking massive dick
away, some other shit was going down.

and

But none of the gympy retards were eager to die,
so they all ran away like little bitches, clearing a path to the port where the only ship Neptune hadn’t destroyed sat waiting to be commandeered. Like the Ass-Fairy’s boat, this too had a giant magic dick in the bottom of it that had to be stroked to get the thing moving, and as the boat took off into the piss-yellow ocean, it got so hard that it almost popped the burbling sack of babyshit and the razor-bladed dildo had to take over for him. Lucifer grinned, reached into the sack and smeared nacho cheese mixed with
babyshit all over his face. “Holy shit I love life!” He yelled, then turned back. “Oh, andRojir, welcome to the gay fucking fellowship
of the Vagina Ass!”
>>
>>8664111
>>8664027
are you 18?
>>
>>8664111
I'm really glad you can still find this funny. It just makes me feel old.
>>
So its scrotie mcboogerballs IRL?
>>
>>8664111
Jean-Louis Costes, à côté, c'est Molière.
>>
File: you.png (80KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
80KB, 348x348px
>>8664111
>>
>>8664111
Jesus, it's like hypersphere but somehow worse
>>
>>8664027
>Shawn Wunjo
tried to read dick niglett when i was like 16, but cringed so badly that I couldn't finish maybe 10 pages. It's seriously garbage.

>>8664123
yes
>>
>>8664111
you should read johnny ryan comics you'll like them
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.