[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with this review on Geschlecht und Charakter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ottoweininger.jpg (98KB, 670x500px) Image search: [Google]
ottoweininger.jpg
98KB, 670x500px
Do you agree with this review on Geschlecht und Charakter by Otto Weininger?
>>
Well yeah that probably would be a slightly traumatic experience for both people involved
>>
The review is a baseless adhom. I disagree on principal.
>>
tries too hard to be funny. probably pasta
>>
>these ideas hurt my feelings
>>
>>8662369
You know, in a way she really reinforces his point with this review.
>>
>>8662449
>You know, in a way she really reinforces his point with this review.

I know, I first thought about starting this thread with the question "Is this irony?"
>>
Broads get pissed off by Weininger because broads only know how to skim the surface of works for ephemera that look like other ephemera they've seen, or have a work's architectonic dictated to them by a (typically male) authority figure so that when they run their glazed-over doe eyes along the text, it's sort of like they've read it.

Weininger pisses off chicks because he triggers them on both levels. The architectonic is "WOMEN AIN'T GOOD!" and the ephemera read like "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Women blah blah blah ain't good blah blah blah."

When women pretend to read Sex and Character, as they pretend to read every other book, they are just assaulted by confirmation bias of icky things you're not allowed to say because they cause icky feelings. Women are to be praised, not critiqued. Weininger might as well have called the book Women Ain't No Good No How.

If you took random excerpts by Judith Butler, Andrea Dworkin, Gloria Steinem, and a bunch of hippie "ancient matriarchy" authors and sewed them together, with big, easy-to-read text, but then bound the whole thing in a false cover with the title "I HATE WOMEN, BY GARY WOMANHATER," women would pontificate about how the author is a hateful misogynist, and go into elaborate mental gymnastics about how he probably has a small penis and *I* wouldn't fuck him, I bet he can't even get laid! LOL!

The trick is to realise women don't have actual thoughts.
>>
File: selfhatingjew.jpg (87KB, 1450x210px) Image search: [Google]
selfhatingjew.jpg
87KB, 1450x210px
If /pol/ could read they would love this guy.

"In his mainwork Weininger shows, despite his jewish origin, a radical stand against everything jewish and he promoted an anti female and coporal state of mind. The values of elevated life and the world of ideas are foreign to the women. The more female the women, the more she is just a mindless horny being. Only a man can make her feel being alive, a second hand life.

Weininger combines this with anti-semetism. The jew, he says, is because of his womanly core of being, always horny, the born communist, promoting degeneracy by nature, unable to have faith in a higher being. The jews must fight the jew in themselves to become man. Even Jesus was a jew, but only to overcome the jewishness in himself. Thus Jesus is the highest man, because he conquered his special original sin, to be jewish."
>>
>>8662667
I can read, he's not interesting. Hating women is a liberal dichotomy.
Just because they're not as smart as men does not mean hate should follow.
But like a badly trained dog women are usually a reflection of the people and society that trained them. They most fluidly fit into any life they are told to.

>>8662518
you're judging them by an unfair standard. Male.
>>
>>8662667
>Hauptwerk
>Main work
kek. Never change. Shoddy literal translations keep me employed.
>>
>>8662694
What does translating have to do with sucking cock?
>>
>>8662717
Your Mom can't speak very well with a cock in her mouth.
>>
>>8662717
I take crude literal translations that suck cock and edit them into legibility.
>>
Are goodreads reviews the new twitter screenies?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.