[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just began College and i am studying the Romanian and English

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: PA210216.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
PA210216.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
I just began College and i am studying the Romanian and English Languages and Literature. I am really affraid that after all this thing will be over i will end up knowing nothing...and that through all those years all the questions i asked will just help me discover a conture of what i should really know. Anybody feeling the same? I am as scared as i can get. Until this day i've been an eminent student and i sort of became aquinted with linguistic concepts. The dean also asked me to prepare a set of questions related to linguistics and filological sciences in order to discuss them in his office next week... i am really nervous and scared. Anyone else finding him/herself in a similar situation?
>>
>>8661818
Is this a troll thread or are you this fucking dumb?
>>
>>8661914
Not op, but what a great response, you surely helped poor OP ease his angst.
>>
What do you mean, OP?
>>
>>8661952
Shut the fuck up
>>
File: dthomas.jpg (15KB, 286x280px) Image search: [Google]
dthomas.jpg
15KB, 286x280px
>>8661818
What do you mean when you say "a contour of what i should really know"?

>>8661952
>>8663512

gtfo you virginal frustrated man
>>
>>8663543
Are yiu projecting right now?
>>
>>8661818

nigga I dropped out of college twice and I still learned lots.

I truth bomb people erry day with my college facts.

all you gotta do is say the few things you do know in a way that makes people think that you probably know everything about everything else.

Everything else you can just bullshit.

College is 90% bullshit.

Just trying to help.
>>
>>8663543
Shut the fuck up
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.