[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every woman adores a Fascist / the boot in the face, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Sylvia_plath.jpg (20KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvia_plath.jpg
20KB, 291x343px
>Every woman adores a Fascist / the boot in the face, the brute / brute heart of a brute like you

Was she secretly red-pilled despite being a feminist icon?
>>
>women want a strong man as well as the opportunity to be proven equal to her piers

Who dunk it.
>>
>>8661414
>women want a strong man
Except she's clearly implying that women get wet for men who are violent and oppress others. Also men who are above them as opposed to being equal.
>>
>>8661383
She was just honest about how she, like all women get wet when a man beats her.
>>
Perhaps she was waxing ironic? Though didn't she bite Ted Hughes once?
>>
>>8661414
>her piers
>>
>>8662735
A disappointed bridge
>>
>father dies after a grueling illness
>make an abhorrent poem about yourself
>>
She's a feminist icon? Because she's a woman?

Sure she wrote on feminine issues but they are far from the dominant theme in her work. I'd say she wrote far more about men than women.
>>
>>8661383
why does she look like a cross dressing wittgenstein
>>
>>8663280
she's a qt. fuck u talkin bout wittgenstein.....
>>
>>8663284
You're both right.
>>
a woman loves to think that she is not docile, while dreaming of being in full trust of a captivating chad who takes her without permissions so that, during the night, while he sleeps, she can dream of saving the destitute after the chad has fucked her properly for the first time in her life of going from lovers to lovers, craving a eclectic panorama of precious moments...
>>
>>8663344
wow that was beautiful *wipes tear*
>>
>>8663310
wittgenstein a qt?
>>
She is very red pilled desu. But she didn't take the red pill.

Red pill is accepting nature. Black pill is rejecting nature on emotional grounds.

Women who kill themselves are the female analogue of Mgtow.

Tttbbbhhh
>>
>>8663984
The fuck? Black Pill is just Red Pill +nihilism.
>>
>SOLNESS. [Leaning against the table.] In the sagas—. Have you read any of the old sagas?
>HILDA. Oh yes! When I used to read books, I—
>SOLNESS. In the sagas you read about vikings, who sailed to foreign lands, and plundered and burned and killed men—
>HILDA. And carried off women—
>SOLNESS. —and kept them in captivity—
>HILDA. —took them home in their ships—
>SOLNESS. —and behaved to them like—like the very worst of trolls.
>HILDA. [Looks straight before her, with a half-veiled look.] I think that must have been thrilling.
>SOLNESS. [With a short, deep laugh.] To carry off women, eh?
>HILDA. To be carried off.
>SOLNESS. [Looks at her a moment.] Oh, indeed.
>HILDA. [As if breaking the thread of the conversation.] But what made you speak of these vikings, Mr. Solness?
>SOLNESS. Why, those fellows must have had robust consciences, if you like! When they got home again, they could eat and drink, and be as happy as children. And the women, too! They often would not leave them on any account. Can you understand that, Hilda?
>HILDA. Those women I can understand exceedingly well.
>>
She was a sub and sometimes it dripped into her writing
Not much to see here
>>
>>8664056
I feel like she just hated men and women at this point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.