[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn live in an optimistic society curious about the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1472847000009.jpg (189KB, 669x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472847000009.jpg
189KB, 669x900px
>ywn live in an optimistic society curious about the world in which we live, eager to discover more
>ywn live each day having lively debates with intellectuals about the fundamental structure of reality
>ywn pass the evening reading about a new continent that was just discovered
>ywn be surrounded by artists and poets who appreciate the beauty of reality as it is, and not postmodern cynics
>ywn live in ancient greece
>ywn live in enlightenment-age europe
>yw live your life surrounded by fedoras and yoga technicians
>ywn be the aesthetic aristocracy

I don't know why I even bother, lads
>>
>>8660557
I'd argue that the consequence of our desire to learn in the past has created the postmodern cynicism now. Our deeper understanding of what reality is has detracted from human curiosity and ambition. This could just be "le wrong generation" type thinking but I can't help but feel an emptiness in the world today. There's no desire to do anything for the sake of doing something great. Maybe that was always there and I'm just only alive to see it now.
>>
>God will never come back
Good job you edgy shitstains, now what am I supposed to do with my life
>>
>>8660557
>>ywn live in enlightenment-age europe
The enlightenment was an era of institutionalized arrogance.
>>
Are there any normative postmodernists out there?
>>
No it's so much better having freaks and thugs running around screaming for free stuff while contributing nothing.
Modern medicine right?

Right?
>>
> Murder opportunity
> Complain when nothing happens
>>
>>8660822
I wish modern medicine didn't exist because then I wouldn't still be suffering in this world
>>
>>8660557
>Greeks
>Optimistic
>>
>>8660802
There's plenty of normie postmodernists
>>
>>8660557
>you will never

This is presumption. You aren't there physically because you haven't acted truly and singularly enough to your ideal. Non-physically... well, you have the internet don't you? Look the fuck around.
>>
>>8662317
Fantastic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.