[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you balance reading fiction and nonfiction, writing, working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: celestial_frog.png (93KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
celestial_frog.png
93KB, 467x496px
How do you balance reading fiction and nonfiction, writing, working hard in order to get rich, your scientific / technical self education, exercising, social life, outdoor experiences, and internet browsing / current events reading?

I feel guilty for doing literally anything because I'm not doing other shit.

I haven't even decided yet whether hard work is self cucking (on the existential level) or not.
>>
>>8660425
Well, it might help if you combine a few of those.

Exercising can also be outdoor experience, which can also contribute to your social life (hiking, going on long walks with friends, things like rock climbing, swimming, going fishing, etc.).

It's best if you can find a job that has some downtime to do your internet browsing/current events reading too, ideally one that even funds training for you.

At that point all you have to worry about once you get home is going out for a hike with your friends, writing a bit, then reading before you go to bed.
>>
>>8660443
>exercising can also be your outdoor experience
no it cant cardiofag
>>
Sorry man im not a normal
>>
>>8660425
you cant be a renaiassance man and a wagecuck. you need to be part of the leisure class.

this was more often accomplished in the era of patrons and aristocrats, where the brightest youth were sponsored by old money, and the children of the nobility were engaged in classical tutelage throughout their formative years.

now the leisure class is comprised of the children of new money turbowagies, who only care about flexing in their Givenchy rottweiler backpack.
>>
>>8660445
Is rock climbing really only cardio? There's things like rowing, most sports and horse riding, really there's a ton of good exercise that can be done outside. I'm sure you can find something, OP.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.