[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The laborers have the most enormous power in their hands,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: clichelitreactionpic.jpg (9KB, 208x190px) Image search: [Google]
clichelitreactionpic.jpg
9KB, 208x190px
"The laborers have the most enormous power in their hands, and, if they once became thoroughly conscious of it and used it, nothing would withstand them; they would only have to stop labor, regard the product of labor as theirs, and enjoy it. This is the sense of the labor disturbances which show themselves here and there."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8660071
>stupid faggots finally realising that the meme man they've been using was left wing
>>
>>8660071
seize le memes
>>
>>8660071
test
>>
>>8660086
kek

>>8660071
The perception that laborers don't already own the means of production is a spook.
>>
>>8660085
It's genius.
>>
>>8660071
i think it´s pretty obvious. what do you think he mean?.
>>
>>8660071
the labor class tends to be dumb unmotivated and unorganized. i dont think they should be exploited but theyre never going to run anything. if they tried they would get shut down before they could fully coordinate their movement.
>>
>>8660085
Is class consciousness exclusively left wing? Right wingers think the billionaire class just wants to create jobs and opportunities for working families?
>>
>>8660437
The middle class of this generation was the labor class a few generations ago. Social mobility is not a meme or a spook. I'm not saying they will ever ascend to the level of Rockefeller or Morgan, but to say they will never own anything is just wrong.
>>
>>8660614
>Social mobility is not a meme or a spook
lol good one
>>
class consciousness is definitely a spook
>>
>>8661072
anything is a spook if you believe it more than yourself. doesn't mean you gotta ditch useful ideas and never apply them ever, or something.
>>
>>8660603
No, don't be stupid. If there's any tendency it's right wing people tend to think there are more classes, left wingers tend to go towards there being 2 predominant ones only.

>>8660071
Just like go on strike.
>>
>>8660603
No they just think the masses are too stupid to be allowed to run things. That's really the key difference between liberals and conservatives.

Liberals: The rich oppress the masses, we need to change things so the masses have more control.
Conservatives: The masses cannot be trusted, if you want more control just try harder to be rich.
>>
>>8661537
do you know what liberal means? hint: its not giving the masses more control you yank retard.
>>
>>8660071
Daily reminder that spook posters are mentally ill and have never read any piece of meaningful philosophy.
>>
>if they once became thoroughly conscious

Has no one in the History of History realized the working class is every bit as Psychopathic as the worst caricature of the ruling class? This is perfectly obvious nowadays, you have countless people whose main and ONLY satisfaction in their life of endless toil is the fact that there are people poorer than them. And it's not a consolation, it's not a silver lining. They love 100% of it and wouldn't have it any other way. This isn't an impression. People are saying it with their own mouths.

The ruling class is the natural and inevitable fruit of the working class. The only difference between the guy assembling the thing for minimum wage and the guy that owns him is luck.

Work is the most concrete manifestation of Satan.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.