[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You are a friend of Adolf Hitier's?" "Yes."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: joseph stalin.jpg (14KB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
joseph stalin.jpg
14KB, 256x400px
"You are a friend of Adolf Hitier's?"
"Yes."
"Since when?"
"Since 1904."
"Whatdo you mean by that? Atthattime he was nobody."
"Nevertheless, I was his friend."
"How could you be his friend when he was still a nobody?"
An American officer of the Central Intelligence Corps asked: "So you are a friend of Adolf Hitler's.
What did you get out of it?"
"Nothing."
"But you admit thatyou were his friend. Did he give you money?"
"No."
"Or food?"
"Neither."
"A car, a house?"
"Not that either."
"Did he introduce you to beautiful women?"
"Nor that."
"Did he receive you again, later on?"
"Yes."
"Did you see him often?"
"Occasionally."

"How did you manage to see him?"
"I just went to him."
"So you were with him. Really? Quite close?'
"Yes, quite close."
"Alone?"
"Alone."
"Withoutany guard?"
"Without any guard."
"So you could have killed him?"
"Yes, I could have."
"And why didn't you kill him?"
"Because he was my friend."
>>
File: Hitler_1914_1918.jpg (116KB, 364x568px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_1914_1918.jpg
116KB, 364x568px
The man least allowed to be simply a man in all of history
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 980x1190px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 980x1190px
>>8659788
>>8659794

You're on 4chan, kiddos.

Most of us is very sympathetic to Hitler's cause and see him for the great man that he was. Take the redpill
>>
>>8659794
What about Jesus? I think I agree with you though.

I mean, Hitler ordered even to have all private pictures of himself banned from the public to see in 1944 I think, as to not weaken his image too much in the eyes of the Germans.
>>
>>8659798
>Most of us is very sympathetic to Hitler's cause and see him for the great man that he was. Take the redpill
Nah, that's just your clique you surround yourself with.

You will now begin to tell me how the holocaust did not happen.
>>
>>8659798
>>8659801
underages gtfo
>>
>>8659807
>>8659801
he's a troll who posts a /pol caricature in every thread, don't reply

can we please have some good literary discussion about hitler for real? seriously let's hermeneutically engage with hitler
>>
>>8659809
Well, for starters, "Er ist wieder da" is written as shock humour in a time when no one really gets shocked by Hitler jokes anymore.
>>
>>8659794

I feel a certain kinship with young Hitler. I think I might have ended up in the NSDAP if I had been born in the right place and time, although I'm not a neo-nazi by any means. The Weimar era is fascinating - did you know that the SS was founded by a mischling? Himmler sidelined him, and later dug up the Jewish relatives, but Hitler refused to kick him out of the SS altogether. This mischling was either very brave or very stupid because he had an affair with Hitler's beloved niece, after which she killed herself leaving Uncle Adolf distraught and presumably furious. He survived the war and died in the 1970s.
>>
>>8659815
I think Germans still do
>>
File: August_Kubizek_in_his_youth.gif (66KB, 475x353px) Image search: [Google]
August_Kubizek_in_his_youth.gif
66KB, 475x353px
Has anyone read Agust Kubizek's book about Hitler? August was Hitler's only friend growing up and he describes Hitler as a neurotic autist.
>>
File: tfw hitler.jpg (392KB, 2242x1320px) Image search: [Google]
tfw hitler.jpg
392KB, 2242x1320px
>>8660045
I haven't but i probably will at some point.

This is some quotes from it
>>
>>8660045
i read it til the middle or something (in some point i feel like really don´t care) and he seems to have really great memories of that time, kind melancolic. at least what i read.
i mean, i don´t remember that in the tone of the book he could say something harsh like neurotic autist.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.