[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are bookdepository books new? I don't see anything written

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Are bookdepository books new? I don't see anything written on the site to suggest otherwise but considering how low some of the prices are I thought I ought to check.
>>
>>8655146
no faggot they only sell 1970 editions
>>
my roommates ordered physics textbooks that were new

the waiting time is fucking long, so keep that in mind
>>
>>8655604
This. It does depend on where you live, but if you're ordering from the US, then it WILL take the 5-8 business days (more like 8 from my experience) to get your stuff, after the 1-2 days to get dispatched.
>>
>>8655611
>5-8 days
>a lot
i hate all of you pampered retards
>>
>>8655613
"Business days" should be emphasized.

It takes about 11 days in total to get my shit.
>>
>>8655613
sounds like you're the one who needs pampers bitch
>>
>>8655611

this is actually fairly decent delivery time if you're a foreigner living far from the US.

it often takes over a month for some abebooks deliveries.
>>
My brother uses bookdepository for all his book buys usually we wait 2 weeks for our books mainly because we live in australia but they do send new books and the packaging is pretty good
>>
>having to wait 2 weeks for a book

Thank god for ebooks
>>
>>8655146
I ordered The Beetle Leg and The Cannibal from them last year and they seemed brand new. I'm not sure if those were even in print at the time.
>>
>>8656251
I dont mind the wait i often forget i even order books online (got shit memory) but the quickest we ever got were 9 days.

Also Auspost is shit...
>>
They are brand new.
The catch is that the shipping is done with snail-mail.
It can take anywhere from 8 workdays to a month.
>>
Book Depository is relatively cheap but less so since they were bought by Amazon. The trade-off is the delivery time. I always order books before finishing off the ones I'm reading because I know I might not get them for two weeks.
>>
By the way, bookdepository gives you different prices based on the geolocation of your IP. Sometimes the difference between US/EU/UK prices can be enormous, 30% or even more. If you're ordering pricy stuff it's worth the trouble of using a proxy.
>>
>>8657030
wich one is cheaper? uk?
>>
File: Thomas_Pepchon.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_Pepchon.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>order some books
>order doesn't arrive after one and a half months
>write to support
>they ship out the same order
>new shipment arrives in 2 weeks
>a week later first order arrives, slightly damaged
>mfw got free copies
>>
>>8655632
see
>>8655613

also free bookmarks
>>
>>8655146
Yes
>>
Wish they would stop sending me all that fucking advertising for audible with muh bookz
>>
>tfw an post is so good books often arrive under the estimated delivery time
>tfw everything i order from amazon winds up in the fucking depot
yeah they're new. how fast they get to you depends on your country, but they do delivery pretty much everywhere. i know some south american fags use them just because the order will show up
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.