[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which is the most cowardly way to kill himself? you come up ???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: suicidio.jpg (81KB, 800x1218px) Image search: [Google]
suicidio.jpg
81KB, 800x1218px
which is the most cowardly way to kill himself? you come up ??? No, I'm gonna kill myself am writing something: v
>>
>>8651495
Nitrogen exit bag.
/thread.
>>
>>8651495
Not actually killing yourself.
>>
Making someone else do it.
>>
>>8651495
pretty much the same as the most cowardly way to kill somebody

the fifth one in the poem "five ways to kill a man" by edwin brock, given that you adapt it to the current time
>>
op here, im thinking on a men who lose everything
>>
>>8651554
Don't bother writing it if English is your first language. Trust me.
>>
>>8651499
>>
>>8651495
I hope to Hell you're not writing this thing in English, because you can't.
>>
>>8651619
>>8651560
of course :v soy latino y busco ayuda en 4chan
>>
Becoming a Christian.
>>
>>8651631
Excellent. In that case, sleeping pills (or any pills) are the most common cowardly suicide attempt. It's why teen girls have an absurdly lower success rate for suicide attempts than young men: they try to find methods with no pain/ that somebody could save them from if they found them.
>>
>>8651495
The most painless one.
>>
>>8651641
i think that i have to tell a bit about what i writing to understad......¿?
>>
(op)
>his mother is deadshe
>she was his only family
>his town was destroyed
>hi is very lonely
>>
Charcoal-burning suicide seems nice.

Good luck with your writing, OP.
>>
>>8651757
Thaks men
>>
>>8651739
>deadshe
that's a nice word
>>
>>8651793
Loool, muy bar :c
>>
Hire a hitman to kill you. Nobody has to know you wanted out
>>
>>8651875
that's costly and hard to arrange
make yourself an enemy of the local mafia and they hire one for you themselves
>>
>>8651880
no it isn't if you and he both agree to pay after the killing
>>
>>8651501
yeah
suicide by cop or jumping in front of a train/truck/bus and making them live with the guilt for the rest of their life because you couldn't do it yourself
>>
>>8651495
Shotgun mouthwash
>>
>>8653267
Op here, that sounds funny
>>
>>8651495
Small cut, too nervice to buy stuff from CVS, infected, too nervice to go to doctor, gets worse, too nervice to call ambulance, die of most easily cured ailment.

Cowardly because not purposeful suicide, yet still won't bother doing simple task yo avoid death.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.