[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did you last before the cringe was just too much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: savannah.jpg (325KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
savannah.jpg
325KB, 1680x1050px
How long did you last before the cringe was just too much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrL-Go-pGy0
>>
>>8651418
I stayed for the blowjob eyes T.B.H fampai
>>
I lasted up until the stupid fucking hipster font that you always end up seeing in commercials/movie trailers

I swear that fucking font was invented to annoy the shit out of me
>>
>>8651418
Do we really have to get a lecture from a woman, who live life on easy mode?
>>
>i could fall in love with a melody

about then
>>
>>8651438
but mah existentialism!
sah deep!
>>
This does not belong on /lit/
>>
>>8651473
sure it does, it's beautiful poetry
>>
The poetry was a bit average, but it was working until

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

appeared on the screen.

She wouldn't be so bad if she jettisoned all the gimmicks: the staring into the camera, the music, the animation. As it stands, any weakness in her writing she just makes up in force of personality.
>>
>>8651481
Let me clarify: if she jettisoned the gimmicks the flaws in her writing would be more apparent, and she would (hopefully) see that and work towards making them better.
>>
Reading the comments makes me feel like I'm on an alien planet.

If a man were to make this same video he would be ruthlessly mocked.
>>
>>8651418

but she's not a real existentialist, none of them are.
>>
>>8651490
I know right, how do so many people find this shit beautiful?
>>
>>8651508
She has just the right blend of pretense, emotion, and hackery to attract an audience of teenage autistic hipster girls.
>>
>>8651486
Honestly, her writing comes across as way too ham-fisted and i hate using the word, but pretentious, yet everyone in the comments tells her she's amazing, so she's never going to develop a sense of subtlety, right now everything she's saying is so in your face that it feels like she's just getting off on her own writing and how brilliant she is
>>
>>8651418
0:05
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.