[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF of three years wants to take a break. Any books to help with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
GF of three years wants to take a break. Any books to help with that feel?

Also literary melancholy circle jerk general.
Grab a barstool and share why you're sad. Other anons can suggest books to help or shitpost and call you names.
>>
>>8650305
I'm sad because you're shitting up the board with your feel shit.

Go to /r9k/ and call women worthless whores. This board is for literature
>>
>>8650305
>take a break
What the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>8650310
>Tells him to fuck off
>Does not sage
Anon, saging isn't just for making retarded posts with sage in capital letters.
>>
>>8650317
break up
>>
>>8650317
She wants to break up but doesn't want to hurt anon's feelings

>>8650305
No book will help you. Just do and read things that you enjoy, maybe some stuff that you couldn't do while you were in your relationship for whatever reason. Three years isn't that long and you're young, don't waste your time fucking sulking.
>>
>>8650305
I prefer Romantic poetry for break-ups. You're going to be ok, anon. You will be left with happy memories of her and you will love again.

>melancholy circlejerk
I've been in love with my (male) best friend for the past 7 years. I've dated girls but I could never love them like I love him. I feel like Basil Hallward except I can't paint.
>>
Brush up on classic cuckold lit
>>
>>8650305
>grab a bar stool and share

FUCK. OFF. PLEBBIT.
>>
>>8650305
just happened to me, its been 3 weeks ever since and its been a roller coaster. tighten the belt cause its gonna be interesting, most likely than not shes gonna be confused, man up and give her a couple of days dont leave if you really want this to work.
>>
>>8650305
Sorry OP, I feel you. Feel free to elaborate on why she decided to take a break. In my experience, relationship breaks are just a prolonged breakup, and are usually much more destructive than a swift and quick cut. In any way, I wish you good luck.

I recently was overwhelmed by the feeling of having missed out. We live in such rapid times and have an abundance of information, and while we now have the tools to preserve much of it, the majority is still lost forever. This also includes older stuff. I recently discovered a few uploaded recordings of John Peel's radio show, and listening to them filled me with anxiety over how most of what he said is lost forever. It's broadcasted once, witnessed by few, who will eventually forget about it, or will forever reminisce about the impact it had on them, how they were part of something that shaped their lives. But for most of us, it's always lost, and all we have left is some instances in which we can attempt to get close to the sensation these people might've felt when they first listened. It's not only those Peel shows, it's also other stuff, other old recordings and things that are forever lost to the ether.
>>
>>8650305
>GF of three years wants to take a break

i.e. she wants to go on a tour on the cock carousel
>>
>literary melancholy circle jerk

Is vaping cannabis as un/lit/ as I assume it to be? I want to smoke pot every other month, and while I don't exactly care about the downsides of using tobacco, I can't roll joints for shit (and never will). So what's the verdict? Any solution to this without staining my self-image?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x200px
Read Nick Land and take comfort in the idea that soon a malevolent techno-God will eradicate our species
>>
>>8650305
BREAK UP WITH HER DO IT JUST DO IT I DONT CARE DO IT
>>
>>8650305
Iceberg Slim - Pimp

This 150 IQ negro will redpill you on snatch.
>>
>>8650346
>, man up and give her a couple of days
Literally cuckoldry.
>>
>>8650390
Tricky Nick is the basedest philosopher of our time.
>>
>>8650701
Relationships don't ever recover once they've hit this. Best option is to end it hard, have her come crawling back and fuck her until she realizes that you're not getting back together
>>
>>8650305
>take a break

Anon it's over so you might as well call it what it is. If you have any shred of dignity you should tell her that there's no "breaks" you're either together or you're not. Otherwise you will be a cuckolded.
>>
>>8650317
It means she's been fucking some other guy for the past 6 months and now feels a small twinge of guilt.
>>
The way of men

Mein Kampf
>>
>>8650317
Means she's found a richer cock to ride than OP

OP books aren't good for this sort of thing, you want something more active than reading. If you read you will just wallow in misery.

Also start shopping for a flesh light.
>>
>>8650310
feels aren't exclusive to /r9k/ newfriend
>>
That's why I'll never fuck women who aren't prostitutes, ever. One night stands at most. I'm not even a /r9k/ retard, I don't hate women or anything, I just don't to have my life weighed down by all this crap.
>>
I believe I have found the trick to avoiding shit like this, your problem is that you fucking idiots keep a girl around for YEARS without getting her pregnant.

Whether the girl tells you she wants children or not is irrelevant because either way her body certainly does. And once you've kept a woman around for more than a year without knocking her up, you've planted a seed of resentment within her subconscious, she despises your weak impotent sperm and will begin to look for someone who can indeed perform the task.
>>
>>8650846
don't want*
>>
>>8650305
Break = It's over and she wants to play the field

She's already fucking someone else.
>>
There are plebeian anons in the tinychat/4chanlit if you want to vent.
>>
>>8650317
It means she wants to fuck other guys and come back to Anon when she's done and nobody better picked her up.
>>
>>8650305
>GF of three years

Fucking nonce.
>>
>>8650305
"the awakening" by kate chopin
no joke, you'll find the ending satisfying and optimistic
>>
>>8650339

this guy just doesn't know that male love exists and was very common between friends.

should probably kys.
>>
>taking a break
She wants to shallowly find herself by taking in the semen of strangers.

She's an old hag, she was always irrelevant to you and you were irrelevant to her.
>>
>no friends
>no gf
>uni is boring
>>
>tfw you live in a repressive but "classically liberal" society and once you get access to the marketplace of ideas you swing hard left or right and support absolutism/oligarchy.
>>
>>8650350
OP here. Thanks everyone for the genuine advice, some good keks, and the gracious recommendations of other boards and websites to fuck off to.

I know it's over, just dealing with the feel. Guess my default for solving problems is to read a book on it. I won't make this a tumblrpost: essentially it was just communication difficulties caused by long distance and my autism.

But you know what fampai, I think we're all going to be okay.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.