[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/lit/ is the smartest board on 4chan Are philosophyfaggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: lit.jpg (342KB, 922x1053px) Image search: [Google]
lit.jpg
342KB, 922x1053px
>/lit/ is the smartest board on 4chan
Are philosophyfaggots killing this place?
5 years ago we talked about books and shit
>>
>>8650173
Honestly mate, until they make a philosophy board it's fucking /lit/ content.

Nobody likes recbegs though.
>>
>>8650173
>/lit/ is the smartest board on 4chan

what does this have to do with your point?
>>
>>8650195
They did. /His/ was made to include philosophy but they hated it because it was too fast and no one cared about their threads. So they came back here and posted so many threads that people gave up trying to stop them and it became normal again.
>>
/pol/ killed /lit/
>>
Just send them to /his/. This literally has Hiro's approval.

They can discuss books about philosophy, but not actual philisophy here.

NOT LITERATURE, NOT /lit/!!!
>>
File: 4772.jpg (94KB, 1225x735px) Image search: [Google]
4772.jpg
94KB, 1225x735px
nice, another non lit thread
>>
>>8650282
I think it was more so because /his/ is retarded. Philosophy should remain on the /lit/ board because a majority of the intelligent individuals here only come for the philosophy.
>>
>>8650883
>trite shitposter thinks he's intelligent
my sides
>>
>>8650282
Its also filled with muh Redpill cancer
>>
>>8650173
>#not lit > #phil
>OP makes #not lit thread
pretty sure you're the cancer not the reading heavy discipline.
>>
>>8650173
Yes, and every assclown who starts a thread about a philosopher should be banned until this board is bearable again.
>>
>>8650372
You mean /leftypol/
>>
File: gary_busey_06.jpg (58KB, 700x529px) Image search: [Google]
gary_busey_06.jpg
58KB, 700x529px
>>8651099
yes, because philosofaggots NEVER shitpost. Nope.

>lol muh stirner muh zizek muh spooks muh ideology lol stirner zizek pepe

Fuck off.
>>
>>8652115
do you really think anon would miss five whole letters? if he meant /leftypol/ he would have typed /leftypol/
>>
>>8653940
I dunno anon, it might have been a slip of the fingers
>>
ban all philposters
>>
>>8652128
>calling zizek a philosopher
>hating kafka's idol
read more
>>
What's your problem with /sffg/? It's nearly always on-topic and filled with earnest discussion of books. Which is more than I can say for most of /lit/ at large.
>>
>>8654435
It's retarded to gate the entire genre of literature into one thread just because insecure libarts majors feel insulted when people discuss something other than boring western canon
>>
>>8654493
>boring western canon
If they were boring they wouldn't be Western canon silly.
>>
>>8654493
Sci-fi and fantasy still sometimes get discussed outside the general, with mixed results. Fact is discussion for those genres is just far better in the general than out of it, which is why it's stuck around this long. If /lit/ were a less shitty board filled with pseuds maybe /sffg/ wouldn't need to exist, but that's not the world we live in.
>>
>>8654493
>I don't like this genre of books so I don't want to see it discussed
It's okay buddy, don't worry, we understand.
>>
Who cares. If you have something worth discussing start a thread.
>>
>>8650372
Nah. /pol/lacks have awful rhetoric and are mostly treated as lolcows.
Also, there's a bigger influence from /leftypol/ than from /pol/. I mean Stirnerposting is one of the most popular memes around.

I do think that a philosophy general could solve the problem. Nobody here would like to go to /his/ considering how /pol/ has infested that place with their stupidity to even make the slightest of a serious discussion about the subject without being invaded by nazi apologists and some annoying stupid alt-right butthurt. /lit/ is more fit for this because /pol/ doesn't come here as often as anyone think, and this place is pretty dead so a philosophy general could stay "alive" longer than it could in /his/.
>>
File: 1474513241989.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474513241989.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>MFW you can see a couple of your threads.
>>
>>8650883
>a majority of the intellectual individuals here come to shitpost in off-topic threads
>>
>>8650173
a lot of boards have gone to shit in the last five years
having no mods probably has something to do with
>>
File: Stirner.jpg (53KB, 617x666px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.jpg
53KB, 617x666px
>>8650173
>Are philosophyfaggots killing this place?
It's philosophyfaggots specifically from /leftypol/, who then whinge about /pol/. The spook & Zizek posting is cancer. Just take one look at /his/.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.