[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are dating books a scam? Have any of you gotten laid after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: roosh_Valizadeh.jpg (49KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
roosh_Valizadeh.jpg
49KB, 640x960px
Are dating books a scam? Have any of you gotten laid after reading them?
>>
>>8641271
Confidence is all you need. Any book that helps you with that is worth the money.
>>
>>8641295
>Confidence is all you need
nice reddit mate
>>
>>8641295
Confidence? Bollocks. Courage is all you need.
>>
>>8641271
Well it's not too hard to fuck a book mate, better off with Paperbacks though.
>>
>>8641271
roosh is the man! I'm all about raping chick's. this guy is mad alpha.
>>
ovid suggested that all that you need it's brute force:

>Away with sentimental talk! My prayers and kind intentions are despised, but I should blame nobody but myself; then why should I, despising my great strength, debase myself to weakness and soft prayers?—might is my right, and violence my strength!—by force I drive the force of gloomy clouds. Tremendous actions are the wine of life!—monarch of Violence, rolling on clouds, I toss wide waters, and I fell huge trees—knotted old oaks—and whirled upon ice-wings, I scatter the light snow, and pelt the Earth with sleet and hail! I rush through boundless voids. My thunders rumble in the hollow clouds—and crash upon my brothers—fire to fire! Possessed of daemon-rage, I penetrate, sheer to the utmost caverns of old Earth; and straining, up from those unfathomed deeps, scatter the terror-stricken shades of hell; and hurl death-dealing earthquakes through the world! Such are the fateful powers I should use, and never trust entreaties to prevail, or win my bride—Force is the law of life!
>>
Does anyone actually think this PUA shit works?
Why on earth would a woman want a relationship with a man she's not known for even an hour?
>>
File: (you).png (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
11KB, 256x256px
>>8641343
>>
>>8641352
I have a niche strategy of being handsome, yet weak and unassertive. Ovid might say I'm pretty, but wrong. I would say the same about his prose.
>>
>>8641366
Of course it works. There's people who've been going out every day for a decade or more applying this shit.

PU isn't what you think it is either. The days of using canned lines and cringey outfits are long gone.
>>
>>8641308
>implying what I said isn't true
>>
>>8641465
'>implying' won't hide your redditness
>>
>>8641474
Wouldn't it take one to know one?
>>
>>8641399
This is my game
>>
>>8641480
there's a difference between eating garbage and serving it to others
>>
>>8641487
>>8641483
You guys should have a podcast together, LOL
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.