[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here able to unmemeingly give an account of why and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 9780946061006_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg (21KB, 260x409px) Image search: [Google]
9780946061006_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg
21KB, 260x409px
Is anyone here able to unmemeingly give an account of why and how this is so life alteringly insightful
>>
>>8640104
Just read it you fucking pleb
>>
>>8640104
I could. He is talking about the the relationship between man and "society". His wisdom and the price for those who read him the right way, is profund understanding of yourself, the people around you and your relationships to them. His book is a script, behind all other scripts. For those wise and able to have ears for what is silent to others, he goes way beyond "Historischen Materialismus".
>>
>>8640264
nah, cba
>>
File: 593.png (125KB, 600x966px) Image search: [Google]
593.png
125KB, 600x966px
I read it but I am not sure if I understood it (the language barrier might be the issue). Help me out lads, here is what I got:

>all institutions are spooks, for people see them as physical concepts even thou they are ''imaginary''
>thus property is a spook, unless you are able to enforce your will (might makes right)
>work is also a spook, since communists may try to make it a higher essence when it is not

What else should I add? Also OP, if these concepts do not interest you, dont read it.
>>
>>8640497
People don't see them as physical concepts, they hold them above physical concepts. He equates religion to spirituality to the commonalty to the state to the humanitarians. He claims that we grant our will and being to these serve these ideas, which are wholly separate from the physical, from the real. The only difference between these ideas are the ideals you get to serve them by. Thus, we should free ourselves from the ideas and live singularly for our own sake.
>>
>>8640534
Ah, I see, thank you for the correction. By the way, how would his Union of Egoists work? Would it be several people cooperating because that is better for survival?
>>
>being this fucking lazy
>>
>>8640555
>implying "you need to work hard and earn it"

That's very spooky, my property.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.