[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had the most beautiful and positive sexual experience of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859KB, 1024x768px
I had the most beautiful and positive sexual experience of my life recently, and I'm rattled. I feel like I've missed a certain emotional or even sensual component of sex for a long time, like I've been too emotionally immature to handle it.
Is there any book that deals with something akin to this? It feels almost like the antithesis of sexual experience/desire as portrayed by good old Henry Miller, if that helps.
tl;dr anon had a positive interaction with a female and can't process it or something like that
>>
statutory rape is illegal, anon
>>
>we are so socially inept and pathetic that sex is like a religious or metaphysical experience of Nirvana
>>
File: Sure anon, sure.jpg (59KB, 326x499px) Image search: [Google]
Sure anon, sure.jpg
59KB, 326x499px
>>8640087
>>
you are hooked now anon, that shit is worst than heroin
>>
>>8640087
I emphasize heavily with this.
I've yet to experience the emotional/intimate dimension of sex and I feel that if I did have that moment I lack the emotional hardware to fully appreciate or understand it, even though I know it's what my 'soul' craves.
bumping for interest.
>>
I can't connect with people in any meaningful way. Getting intimate with women scare me as much as dying.
>>
>>8640124
I wouldn't say it's sex itself, I've been with plenty of women before, but it has always been very detached from any kind of emotional involvement for me. It's been just sex, with some light kink, but this was something else. We laughed with each other, we talked, we spent hours just feeling each other without explicit sexual contact. What's more is that this was with someone I hardly knew at the time, and it's somebody I don't even necessarily love or wish to pursue a relationship with.
I still wouldn't call it Nirvana or metaphysical, just a facet of human experience that's foreign to me.
>>8640126
I see what you did there.
>>
>>8640087
The novelty of going lefty will wear off sooner than you think. Enjoy the glow while it lasts
>>
>>8640251
I thought it would too, but it has been a few weeks. The initial glow has, but now I just keep thinking about it and it doesn't stop.
and it's set to ruin my marriage teebeeaitch
>>
File: st34b.jpg (462KB, 1340x952px) Image search: [Google]
st34b.jpg
462KB, 1340x952px
>>8640087

not strictly a book, but issue #34 of alan moore's run on swamp thing, called "rite of spring," is more or less an exploration of exactly what you're talking about.

the swamp thing and the woman who loves him find a physical way to make love, and what ends up happening is pretty emotional, sensual, spiritual, etc.

you can track down the individual issue, or it's collected in volume 2 of the trades, i think. could also just rock google images and get the gist.
>>
>>8641291
Normally not a comics guy, but I'm intrigued especially because it's Moore that isn't Jerusalem. I'll definitely check it out, thanks for the good recommendation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.