[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're as good at public speaking as Christopher Hitchens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>You're as good at public speaking as Christopher Hitchens
> You have to adopt all his dumb views
Deal?
>>
Pass.

>You're as good at writing as Sylvia Plath.
>You have her emotional maturity
Deal?
>>
>>8634810
Nope, happiness>smarts

> You're as poetic as Ted Hughes
> You have to be as much of an asshole as him
Are you brave enough /lit/?
>>
>>8634823
I'll take it.

>You are Melville having finished Moby Cock
>It never becomes celebrated in your lifetime
>>
>>8634832
Of course deal, Melville would not give a shit
>>
>>8634839
Fair enough How bout.

>You are Borges
>No sexy time
>>
>You have the skill and breadth of knowledge of Thomas Pynchon
>A million and one neuroses, nosferatu teeth
>>
>>8634823
Happily. Poetry aside, making people suicide by gas oven is a fucking superpower.

>>8634832
Ermm... Deal?
>>8634845
Tempting, but I'll have to pass.

>>8634849
In a heartbeat

>You as talented at sublimating complex phenomena into simple explanation as Michio Kaku
>You have to wank on about the particle accelerater you built when you were a teenager at the start of every book, public speaking event, or conversation you ever have.
>>
>>8634823
ted hughes was great.
>>
>>8634849
he had plastic surgery to have them shaved down

how about:

>You are Cormac McCarthy having finished Blood Meridian
>nytimes calls your ending facile and too easy
>>
>>8634861
I'll fucking take it take it take it.
He may have achieved it very late in life, but Cormac has both popular and literary acclaim, moreso than anybody else than fucking Fitzgerald.

>You have the pop-culture status of George RR Martin
>You have to deal with snobbery/dismissal for not being 'literary,' annoying neckbeard fans, pig disgusting morbid obesity and ugly ass face
>>
>>8634881
That's too easy to take. How about

>You have the pop-culture status of George RR Martin
>You must endure all the terrible pains of being hugely obese, from diabetes and high blood pressure to incontinence and sleep apnea
>>
>>8634893
Fuck it, yes. Dude loves to eat and talk about food. Seems like he considers it a worthwhile trade-off, who am I to judge
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.