[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't see war, if you have not reached your literary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: World War 1 (3).jpg (113KB, 468x362px) Image search: [Google]
World War 1 (3).jpg
113KB, 468x362px
If you don't see war, if you have not reached your literary peak at 25, then what are you?

Can you truly be worth remembering if you have not fought in battle with brothers;if you have not rhymed with charm and horrors; if you have not lived to see the gutter of Mankind?
>>
>>8633874
Nothing will be remembered, retard
>>
>>8633890
Go to /pol/ or /r9k/ to be a little bitch.
>>
>>8633874
i have a chronic illness so they wouldn't let me in the military
>>
>>8633874
I was there when Tumblr raided /pol/
Is that close enough?
>>
>>8633874
I have wanted to be a soldier ever since I was a child. The only reason I never enlisted is because the west's foreign policy is crap.
>>
>>8633874
>glorifying war
>>
>>8633895
They said my eyes were no good, twice.

>tfw I'll never get to die in a needless war fought over neoimperialism or NATO provocations

fug, why live? I was honestly hoping to kill a few people before dying myself, legally of course, and now I'm not so certain I'll get the chance.
>>
>>8633893
>getting this triggered by truth
>>
>>8634836
true. none of us fight for anything even remotely decent.
>>
>>8633874
Is this the excuse you use for not being able to write anything worthwhile?
>>
File: 1475195392338.jpg (11KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
1475195392338.jpg
11KB, 200x235px
>>8633874
>Can you truly be worth remembering if you have not fought in battle with brothers;if you have not rhymed with charm and horrors; if you have not lived to see the gutter of Mankind?

nice spooks nigger
>>
>>8633874
Why not just write about how modern life is like so trivial and banal or something?
>>
>>8634992
[serious question]

We're the Nazis spooked?
>>
>>8633895
Same. Epilepsy. I'd be the a liability.
>>
File: 3957911347.jpg (430KB, 1503x2200px) Image search: [Google]
3957911347.jpg
430KB, 1503x2200px
>Tried several times entering the Navy as an Officer, only passed for sargent. I'm a poorfag so my parents pressed me, now I'm a NEET. A great friend of mine is graduating at The Naval Officer Academy, he's a real bro. Teached me math, he was the first of the class I was the second, he's real bright, he's one of the few people in the world I enjoy talking to.
MFW I'll never die gloriously beside my nigga in some useless war, I'll never had my own Gallipoli.
feelsbad.jpg
>>
>>8635001
It's War & PEACE motherfucka. You gotta have the other side of the coin.

War these days has become something so secondary and outmoded, that to write about it as if it were central to human existence seems kind of weird.

Even though war is going on RIGHT NOW for the vast majority of the human population it is of no concern. And humanity should give itself credit because we've been relatively good at avoiding a global or continent-spanning conflagration in recent decades.

Getting too much of a hard on for war when you're not forced to paints you as a turboautist or psychopath, or both.
>>
>>8635082
I'm getting at least three different stances here. Do you realize you write like a schiz?
>>
>>8635006
yes

so r wee
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.