[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your guys favorite fight scene in literature? Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Gustave_Dore_Inferno34.jpg (53KB, 461x368px) Image search: [Google]
Gustave_Dore_Inferno34.jpg
53KB, 461x368px
What's your guys favorite fight scene in literature? Mine is when Dante is finally able to defeat Satan by freeing Judas and using the power of redemption to win.
>>
>>8633138
kys desu
>>
Mine is when Harry finally defeats Voldemort and wins the ginger cooch.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (242KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
242KB, 1280x720px
>>8633147
my favorite fight was between Lenny and the Bunny

The second best is between Lenny and George
>>
File: ubu-imperator-1923.jpg (220KB, 861x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ubu-imperator-1923.jpg
220KB, 861x1080px
ban zambz bro he's 13 for desu's sake
>>
Mine is when Tom Joad had to kill that guy and every character who talks about it said he was in the right to do it so he wouldn't look like an asshole.
>>
>>8633156
You just whipped my feels half to death. I demand reparations.

My favorite fight has to be between April and the Fetus in revolutionary road.
>>
>>8633138
The duel in a hero of our time. Pechorin is ruthless.

Or David and goliath
>>
>>8633138
My favorite is the end of the Castle when K and Klamm fight to the death over Frieda with baseball bats. I still can't believe how much that scene influenced Escape From New York.
>>
>>8633138

Probably the one between Werther and his suicidal tendencies.

Werther literally got blown the fuck out.
>>
in notes from underground when the protagonist finally finds an access shaft and manages to climb out of the abandoned mine

it wasn't an explicit fight scene since the villain was also his sense of inner weakness and his resentment of his parents

very moving passage
>>
the one where neetche kills god
>>
Iskaral Pust's fight in book 8 of the Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
>>
I liked that part of Crime and Punishment where that guy commits a crime and gets punished for it.
>>
>>8633864
kek
>>
>>8633138
>What's your guys favorite fight scene in literature?
i dont know
>>
Walker v. Stoner was 100 100 100 lit af
>>
I like when the judge is running around the desert with his benis out and carrying a big gun
>>
Roskalnikov's laborious, melancholy descent into self-betrayal was an internal battle befitting of your sought title as well as one truly stimulating to my mind (flarts humour)
>>
not really favorite but still

>"They are all lovely," said The Iron Orchid vaguely. "What will they do when they are assembled?"
>"Fight, of course," said My Lady Charlotina in excitement. "That's what they were built for, you see,
in the Dawn Age. Imagine the scene — a heavy mist on the waters — two ships manoeuvring, each
aware of the other, neither being able to find the other. It is, say, my Queen Elizabeth and Argonheart
Po's Nautilus (I fear it will melt before the regatta is finished). The Nautilus sees the Queen Elizabeth,
its foghorns disperse the mist, it focuses its funnels and — whoosh! — the Queen Elizabeth is struck by
thousands of little belaying needles — she shudders and retaliates — from her forward ports (they must
have been her breasts; that is where I've put them, at any rate) pour lethal tuxedos, wrapping themselves
around the Nautilus and trying to drag it under. But the Nautilus is not so easily defeated … Well, you
can imagine the rest, and I will not spoil the actual regatta for you. Almost all the ships are here now. I
believe there are a couple of entries to come, then we begin."
>>
The guermantes way. Swann has just told the guermantes that he will die and all they care about is that her shoes do not match her dress
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.