[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE YOUR LITTLE BORING LIFE IS JUST AS GREAT AS THE LIFE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: JoyceUlysses2.jpg (63KB, 585x750px) Image search: [Google]
JoyceUlysses2.jpg
63KB, 585x750px
>DUDE YOUR LITTLE BORING LIFE IS JUST AS GREAT AS THE LIFE OF ALL THOSE GREAT MEN FROM THE CLASSICS
>DUDE STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS LMAO
Is that really it? lol, what a joke
>>
so, you have read the synopsis
>>
>>8630676
if i read ulysses without any background knowledge of the book whatsoever, i would not have make the connection to the Odyssey
>>
>>8630716
The connection with the Odyssey isnt really that important
Only high iq readers get what the book is really about, did you?
>>
>>8630726
>iq is a thing that matters in any meaningful way.
>>
>>8630747
>something a low-iq prole would say
>>
>>8630747
i bet you didnt get it
>>
did you guys know Ulysses was supposed to be a shor story?
>>
>>8630726
high iq people don't read literature they do something that actually affects the world. have fun with your circlejerks though.
>>
I haven't read Ulysses, but stream of consciousness is a giant piece of shit. Virginia Wolf is a cunt and To The Lighthouse is so bad, I couldn't even finish it.
>>
>>8630967
>that actually affects the world
explain why is this good or better than not affecting the world
>>
>>8630676

Stephen touched the edges of the book. Futility.
>>
>>8631056
holy...
>>
>>8631013
holy...
>>
>>8630967
holy...
>>
>>8630967

like posting on 4chan
>>
>>8631042
that question represents exactly what i'm talking about.
>>
>>8631209
>only the questions that I LIKE actually affect the world IN A GOOD WAY
>>
>>8631239
you might want to reread your inane shitty question. you already admitted with your retarded question that literature has little to no effect on the world.

trying to backtrack now and side-step to the classic idiot assumption that the fields which require actual intelligence are going to affect the world in a negative way. lit kids really are that stupid.
>>
>>8631291
Not that guy, but are you mentally deficient?
How's your reading comprehension?
>>
>>8631291
>implying STEM isnt literally destroying the world
>beliving the "we can go other planets anyway xP" meme
simply epin
>>
>>8631291
not an argument
>>
>>8631304
are you? because you clearly can't read for shit.
>>8631311
so you think the sciences and technology should be eradicated because some of it results in bad things happening? are you aware of how stupid you sound?
>>8631341
>implying the diarrhoea you typed out was an argument against anything
>>
>>8631370
This bob dylan thing really did a number on this board.
>>
>>8631370
>so you think the sciences and technology should be eradicated because some of it results in bad things happening?
No, Im saying that not thinking about why "actually affecting" is good or better than not affecting the world is retarded leads STEM into destructive ways instead of helping, you fucking autist.
>>
>>8630716
Really? Because it's really quite clear in the text what with the constant hints like "traveling over the ocean" and "greek Gods" and "Ulysses"
>>
>>8631408
>people should think about whether affecting the world is good or bad
what a stupid fucking thing to think about, obviously it depends on how you're affecting it.
no shit you can affect the world negatively, wow only someone who actively reads fiction could've figured that out.
you think that just because scientists don't spend every waking moment reading about morality and ethics that means they don't give a shit about the planet or the people in it?
how fucking dumb are you?
>>
>>8631453
holy...
>>
File: niggerman.png (212KB, 666x498px) Image search: [Google]
niggerman.png
212KB, 666x498px
>>8631453
t. pic related
>>
>>8631463
you clearly think the world should shy away from technology and revert to some proverbial "simpler time" so why the fuck are you on the internet?
>>
>>8631487
to spread the word
>>
>>8631497
the irony of you talking about how affecting the world is inherently bad and you affecting some crazy to reenact "into the wild".
>>
>>8631291
Theory in itself never has an effect on the world, humans have, who act according to the theory.
>>
>>8630716
I agree, I didn't get it either.
>>
>>8631507
your point being?
>>
>>8630676
no
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.