[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The scariest books and stories you've ever read.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

ITT: The scariest books and stories you've ever read.

inb4 House of Leaves, Shirley Jackson
>>
>>8630522
>books
>scary

Are you a gay
>>
>>8630534

/lit/
>>
>>8630534
Yes
>>
>>8630522
>inb4 House of Leaves
It did me a few spook though
>when she kills the dog
>>
>>8630741
I know. I wasn't trying to knock it so much as find titles I hadn't thought of.
>>
The Black Cat by E.A.Poe had me scared shitless for weeks.

But i was eight years old at the time i read it, so it might have a different impact on me now.
>>
i get spooked reading about the heaven's gate cultists. that mass suicide in south america too with the kool-aid
>>
File: 146078593391.jpg (42KB, 263x300px) Image search: [Google]
146078593391.jpg
42KB, 263x300px
>>8632145
>whe he cut her eye + slowly going insane
dont scared me but its so evil
>>
>>8630522
OP can't inb4 you twit.
>>
Nothing spooks me anymore, I actually find it quite sad. There was one book on "true ghost sightings" and some shittily written creepy pastas that creeped me out as a kid but that's about it. I want to experience that same terror but nothing seems to do the job now that i'm all desensitised and whatnot. That being said I do tend to be partial to horror novels anyway for whatever reason. I liked house of leaves. Genuinely curious as to what books have truly freaked people out.
>>
>>8632218
Maybe not, but otherwise it'd be a circlejerk of "There's this obscure book called House of Leaves"
>>
File: Spook.jpg (69KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
Spook.jpg
69KB, 1137x640px
Am I the only fag who actually bothered to peruse the back pages of House of Leaves? There's some pretty spooky shit in there.
>>
I have a collection of HP lovecraft short stories I've been reading this month. Bretty spooky.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.