[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the philosophers of the past always man and not woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: ffkf.jpg (4KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
ffkf.jpg
4KB, 257x196px
Why are the philosophers of the past always man and not woman? From the early natural philosophers, socrates, plato, aristotle etc etc etc.. till now, theyre all men

Is sexism a thing that started thousands of years ago?
>>
File: heil.jpg (118KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
heil.jpg
118KB, 480x640px
>>8628893
no, men have been oppressed throughout all of history. they are the philosophers coz they are the only ones able to break out of the meme due to their oppression. instead of catering to womens every need and want like wagecuck slaves.
>>
>Is sexism a thing that started thousands of years ago?

Obviously yes. Now delete your thread before you summon more robots
>>
>>8628972
women have it far better than men.
>>
>>8628979
When? Where?
>>
>>8629005
do you not listen to current affairs. pussy is put on a pedestal and men are in the dirt. hitlers right up there. women are just stuck in the meme
>>
File: 6348486328_fb4e2aaef6.jpg (101KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
6348486328_fb4e2aaef6.jpg
101KB, 500x333px
>>8628979
>>8629038
and making it a contest is like the most feminine thing you can do you little pussy

Just remember gender's all a show
You wanna be a little whiny faggot because a bunch of retards prefer another mask than yours then that's ok
>>
>>8628972
>Delete your thread before you summon more robots

Seems like it's too late for that.
>>
>>8629060
wagecuck
>>
>>8629055
I agree. It annoys me when an attractive, twenty years old white girl complains about me oppressing her, though. I think feminism has probably given rise to a lot of misogynists over the last fifteen years.
>>
>>8628893

the women were too busy being penetrated by multiple chads while the philosophers had the classic male clear and balanced mind to make contributions to the world.

>tfw virginity isnt sacred anymore.
>>
>>8629070
That will create an endless loop though, where does it stop?
>>
>>8629055

>gender's all a show.

another leftist genderqueer marxist faggot.
>>
>>8629075
Would you rather have lived as a chad who penetrated women back then, or would you rather have been one of the philosophers of your choice?

Yet my answer to this choice is reversed when I ask it myself now as opposed to thousand years ago.
>>
Because women were not given the opportunity to read books, publish books, voice their opinions around men and so on. If any did, they were laughed at because no women before did it. And if they did and were not laughed at it, they are exceptions.

Sexism started when the concept of family started, and women were seen as property of men, as well as with the rise of armies and the fact that the more men the better. Women were set to do house work and men were more active members of society, of the city and so on. Physical power was translated into military power, ruling power, intellectual power and so on. That's why it was men that went to debates, were given proper scholarly education and thus the only ones who were producing new philosophical work.

It is only very recently that the very capitalist notion that created this turned it on itself to made it desirable for women to work outside their houses in factories, learn to read, and be able to buy things on their own, which in turn gave them some awareness of these disparities and made them more conscious of their social situation, making the feminist movement prostest for the right of voting, divorcing, studying, and so on.

Don't listen to feminists who say there were actually a bunch of incredible women in the past in philosophy and so on. There weren't, it's contraditory. There weren't because they couldn't, because they were oppressed.
>>
>>8628893
>he doesn't know about hetairai
>he doesn't know about hipparchia
>he doesn't know about hubris
>he
lel bitch get back in the kitchen you're not made for this
>>
>>8629090
>naming obscure philosophers only autistic /lit/ readers will understand

Why don't you just agree that OP is right? Oh right, I think it's called being a contrarian.
>>
>>8629084
whats your answers?
>>
>>8629087
love it when people invent history when they weren there or dont use any sources. just cooked up from "common sense"

everyone knows sexism is just a meme.
>>
>>8629077
I'm not sure if it will. If it does stop it might be with a public intellectual spewing MRA talking points about how women are, in many ways, better off than men, and how a lot of mainstream feminism relies on junk statistics, glaring contradictions, and concepts like rape culture which are almost wholly unrelated to reality. It will probably just take our generation, raised by the internet with the purple hair lesbian boogeyman, growing up and being reactionary in art and media. SJWs are on the way out because they're getting made fun of and becoming self conscious, just like scene kids or hipsters.
>>
>>8629096
>cynicism is obscure
>calling philosophers obscure who are not heraclitus
>"philosophers"
>when two of those are social statuses and i only mentioned one philosopher
i'm not responsible for your ignorance bitchboi, back in the kitchen and away from the techne like a good housewife, stop trying to pollute the skilled women
>>
>>8629098
I would have chosen to be a philosopher back then. And to be a chad now.
Something with pre-programmed brain..
>>
>>8629102
Wait a minute, anon, I'll just post the sources, do you want coffee and a cookie as well?
>>
>>8629105
>>cynicism is obscure
the female cynics chose to fucked in the middle of the streets

Even when women try to stop being normies, their life revolves around sex. Most Men not being able to have orbiters without efforts, they have the opportunity to reflect on their life.
>>
>>8629107
do it honky.
>>
>>8629110
exactly, women have it better than men

when will te chad wagefaggots learn
>>
>>8629115
Alright, I'll just sip my flaccid penis in your coffee now that I know you're interested
>>
>>8629110
>the female cynics chose to fucked in the middle of the streets
do you think they were only fucking other women? that diogenes secretly had a house to jack it indoors? kek, you're worse than normie scum, reading harry potter would be a step up for you
>>
>>8629084
>Would you rather have lived as a chad who penetrated women back then, or would you rather have been one of the philosophers of your choice?
chad now
philosopher then

because a chad with condoms today has more opportunities with all the females craving to spread their legs
>>
File: disgusted_dave.png (313KB, 539x435px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_dave.png
313KB, 539x435px
>it's another /pol9k/ posting their shit on /lit/ thread

/lit/ really needs to step up with the content creation so we can wash this shit off page one.
>>
>>8629125
I think you must read about the cynics before displaying your stupidity
>>
>>8629122
stop wasting time because you know you have no sources. ill gladly suck your 2 inch shaft rather than bow down to the oppressions of women
>>
>>8629130
>maybe if i call anon stupid all the anecdotes of the cynics through history will magically change and when other anons look them up, they'll agree with me
well, bitchboi, it's really come to this for you, you've begun to believe harry potter is real and gave you magical powers
>>
>>8629128
braindead brainwawshed chad pretending there are no problems in the world
>>
>>8629138
braindead brainwashed robot pretending his sexual frustration is the real problem in the world.
>>
>>8629168
prove me im wrong.
>>
>>8629178
>asking anon how to masturbate
gay
>>
File: 1406132641673.jpg (10KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1406132641673.jpg
10KB, 312x312px
>>8629005
>>8629038
>>8629055
>anon BTFO some cunt
>"Ww-when?!?! Where?!?!"
>anon gives perfect answer
>cunt resorts with "GENDERS NOT REAL WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS A CONTEST"
LMAO cunts really need to go back to being good housewives, they are caught unawares when facts hit their ugly, inferior faces.
>>
File: Nobel.jpg (6KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
Nobel.jpg
6KB, 166x250px
>>8629188
how did you manage to get that out of what he said? better to be gay (and not homophobic) than bowing down in servitude to female fickleness and inequity
>>
>>8629230
>>8629236
We get it, you hate women.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/his/1837454
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.