[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like... no... I LOVE Robinson Crosue by Daniel Defoe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: beach.jpg (109KB, 1074x712px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
109KB, 1074x712px
I really like... no... I LOVE Robinson Crosue by Daniel Defoe, is my favorist Book, I already read The Mysterious Island by Verne, and I found it a little similar.

Can you help someone who lost the habbit of reading?

I want to entertain myself reading a lot again.

Recomend some similar books.
>>
>>8627798
>I really like... no... I LOVE

Why do you write like this?
>>
>>8627893

Is gramatically worng? D:
>>
what do you think if robinson crusoe was romantically involved with friday? friday sounds as a very feminine name to me. consider paraskevi of iconium who is also known as paraskeva friday, a female saint who is sometimes thought as an embodiment of friday, her very name means friday in greek...
>>
>>8627942

I couldn't careless, though is really interesting know about paraskevi.
>>
>>8627942

Mmm that's sound like Texas sharpshooter fallacy.
Or cherry picking.
>>
>>8627946
please stop
please don't respond to this thread
>>
absolutely favorite part of Robinson Crusoe was when he stripped naked, swam out to the wrecked ship, filled his pockets with supplies and then swam back to the shore.
>>
>>8627798
Friday, or the other island - Tournier
>>
>>8628287
or the fucking bear part, where friday got a bear to follow him, climbed up on a tree just to fuck with it, climb down, then proceed to walk up to the bear and shot it in the face. "that's how we do it where i'm from" or whatever he said. How slow was that bear? What kind of bear was it? Did Defoe just not have a clue?
>>
>>8629187
also:
>fuck those spanish people
they were supposed to leave with Crusoe, but he just left before, and broke his promise, and they were forced to cohabitually live on the island with some murderers and thiefs...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.