[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are sexually transmitted infections /lit/? Who is your favourite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: The big pussy slayer himself.jpg (773KB, 1464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
The big pussy slayer himself.jpg
773KB, 1464x1986px
Are sexually transmitted infections /lit/? Who is your favourite author with the gay plague? What's the best book to read at the clinic?

Crime & Punishment thread
>>
>>8626961
We are redpilled and against sexually active people. We call them 'normies' or Chad and Stacy.
>>
>>8626961
No, they are not. Brain tumors and mental illness are /lit/ though.
>>
File: layingdown-8_680-453[1].jpg (266KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
layingdown-8_680-453[1].jpg
266KB, 680x453px
caught chlamydia from one of two girls

1) quite hot Indian girl who was cheating on her husband and hooking up with me to get raped
2) below average country girl i had to hook up with cus i took the bus to her village and there were no buses

i've on about 3-4 occasions hooked up with a semi-cute asian crossdresser to suck his cock, but that was after the chlamydia. anyway that's pretty gay isn't it? i just really like being submissive sometimes and girls are bad at it.

one my biggest regrets is not going further in anal play (on me) with a cute mulatto french girl. one of her biggest fantasies was using a strap-on but i was, and am, poor and it seemed to cost so much. she was a student so she also didn't way throw out the cash. shame.

am i /lit/?
>>
>>8626972
Not that I have sex because I'm a true Hibernian warrior and the character model for the Underground man, but fuck you nerd, I've been shitposting about anime on the internet before you even knew what tendies were.

You would think that someone who hated sex would LOVE to talk about the aspects of it that ruin people's lives.

>>8626978
there are sti's that cause cancer and mental illness and dementia.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>dat file name
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.