[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this book, loved it. What would be a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: war and peace.jpg (41KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
war and peace.jpg
41KB, 300x400px
Just finished this book, loved it. What would be a good book to read after it?
>>
Epic novels like it
>>
File: war and war.jpg (27KB, 302x500px) Image search: [Google]
war and war.jpg
27KB, 302x500px
the epic sequel of course
>>
You're all a bunch of fucking pseudo intellectuals who think you are so superior and intelligent because of the works you have read and studied but in reality you're all a bunch of fucking assholes who waste your time with this nonsense written by people who also wasted their time on nonsense for the sake of fucking time wasting.
Fuck you all , I quit this shit board, this shit website and shitty literature. It's all useless shit that makes you feel like you're better then you actually are. You're all a bunch of fucking resentful meat bags that judge and curse people AUTISTIC AUTISTIC ohhhhhh I bet you fucks have questioned yourselves constantly if you really are autistic or not.
Go back to reading your marvelous books and shit posting your amazing intellectually rich stimulating posts. Fucking faggots. Fuck you I'm out and never coming back to you pathetic miserable fools.
>>
>>8625908
Have fun on Goodreads I guess!??!?!!?????!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!
>>
>>8625908
>pathetic miserable fools
>writes this whole post
nice logic there retard
>>
>>8625908
You're all a bunch of fucking pseudo intellectuals who think you are so superior and intelligent because of the works you have read and studied but in reality you're all a bunch of fucking assholes who waste your time with this nonsense written by people who also wasted their time on nonsense for the sake of fucking time wasting.
>Fuck you all , I quit this shit board, this shit website and shitty literature. It's all useless shit that makes you feel like you're better then you actually are. You're all a bunch of fucking resentful meat bags that judge and curse people AUTISTIC AUTISTIC ohhhhhh I bet you fucks have questioned yourselves constantly if you really are autistic or not.
>Go back to reading your marvelous books and shit posting your amazing intellectually rich stimulating posts. Fucking faggots. Fuck you I'm out and never coming back to you pathetic miserable fools.
>>
>>8625908
shitiest copypasta
>>
>>8625908
It was a really good book though..
>>
>>8625870

Vanity Fair.
It's English, bizarro War and Peace
>>
You can try some of Tolstoy's other works, like Anna Karenina, or you can read Dostoevsky if you haven't already. If you don't mind some poetry, read Pushkin, he's great although a lot is left in translation. Pretty much every great Russian novelist was inspired by Pushkin.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.